What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

stiff

Veteran
I didn't water it regularly at all, to be honest. I wanted to see how it does naturally in my environment. Yesterday was my first time watering it since I put it outside at the end of June.
I think they'll beef up much nicer if you did...but I'm not sure about your circumstances. Nothing is worse than carrying water into a spot😂

ernest_twwg

I think they'll beef up much nicer if you did...but I'm not sure about your circumstances. Nothing is worse than carrying water into a spot😂

Oh, no doubt they would, for sure. It's planted in the same test field I'm using for the Guava Zi.
Since this is my first year trying Mango Lassi outside, I want to see how it does with hardly any interference from me. That means no water or food from me and only a little help with defoliation. It gives me a good baseline of what the plant's needs are.

This thing grows itself, based on my observations. very user and beginner friendly. I'm already excited to do an actual run outside next year, that I'll actually be hands on with.
If any friends ask me for clones next year, this is what they'll get.

Next year, the outdoor tests will be with the fastest flowering Sour I find this winter, between diesel IBL and melon, both from Karma. I hope I can find one that's fast enough to be climatized for my area and finish before mid-October.