What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Im sorry for not being able to be much on the forum anymore. And dont expect i can be much soon again.

But working hard on getting this stratup facility going,

And still breeding and making seeds in silence.

✌️

20240527_124229.jpg

20240528_155314.jpg

Stizo

Veteran
@Karma G I say thanks but more it is respect. I had tour SSSDH x Jack and I wanted to open pol and send beans back but I only got 2 females. Not enough to send a decent amount back. I’m the same age as you, couple of years older even. Doesn’t matter. I’ll always have space for your beans. Appreciate the work. We give alot for this endeavour. Be well.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Because of where we come from there is no protection for your work.

Back in the day when our comunity was more just a few forums, it was o
kind of a unwriten rule not to F2 other peoples work. The new generation of growers dont care about that.

Anotherside is when you sell somthing can you even say that the person that buys it cant do that .

Headbanger has been around for a very long time, and has been used by many hoby growers and other seedcompany's.

I would have loved if it was only used for outcrossing by other comercial seed company.s.

Hoby growers making there own f2 f3 etc and sharing with friends i feel is no problem.

Selling it and using the popilarity for your own gain as small seedcompany i feel is a bit gringe.

But in all honesty there is nothing i can do to stop things like that, and if i realy dont want anytone else to have it, I shouldnt have sold the seeds.

There realy is 2 sides to it i gues,

Me as a seedcompany would not sell somone else his on market and succesfull strain as my own gain and money grab. Otherwise i would just copy all the indemand releases from others. Just not what i want to do out of a mutual respect thing. We all come from the shadows with no protection (yet, times are changing)

I can see the new thing with legal markets opening people will register other peoples work and realy highjack your lifes work.

Because of that i also havent released all i make anymore, so i got few things to use for legal flower production that i jave not sold on the seed market as protection without needing to legaly register it.
You know how the market work better than us hobby growers and you have realise you can’t control your work once it’s in other people hands. I agreed it’s not fair play to use someone else work to make a quick buck but it’s not new i this industry

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
1000009515.jpg

1000009514.jpg

Chem Zi smelling straight like Schweppes bitter lemon mixed with new all starts Converse shoes smell aka. new rubber funk with tonnes of black pepper & ginger with just a touch of piney halistosis chem smell when grinded.
Strong sativish high...

Latest posts

Latest posts