What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

leetdood

Some dude has a pack of Headbanger and is F2ing it and doing a coop run on overgrow. Says he’s doing it coz he doesn’t think it’s fair that Karma doesn’t distribute it to North America and under the guise that it’s for preservation. He says the line isn’t in stock so it’s ok to do but it was in stock in the last two months. Has been told it’s a douchebag move to not ask permission/blessing from Karma to do this and is unapologetic about that. It’s a dick move right?. He’s gonna send them out to 100s of growers. The list is growing.
@Karma G ?
So now we're just making shit up huh? There is no list, unless it exists in your mind :rolleyes:
But no need for the excuses to make them self feel good. Then just do it and say you want to spread it to your members for free.
I am doing it, to spread for the members for free. I naturally explained why, because a) thats required for submitting a proposal to co-op and b) people wanted to know. Telling people I had to buy a pack from 2014 for 400 usd isnt "an excuse" its just how it is. Co-op runs are made for the community, not to be sold.

I said why I'm doing it, and I'm doing it, like you said. I'm recovering from surgery still so it's going to be a while. Let me know if you want some.

Stizo

Veteran
So now we're just making shit up huh? There is no list, unless it exists in your mind :rolleyes:

I am doing it, to spread for the members for free. I naturally explained why, because a) thats required for submitting a proposal to co-op and b) people wanted to know. Telling people I had to buy a pack from 2014 for 400 usd isnt "an excuse" its just how it is. Co-op runs are made for the community, not to be sold.

I said why I'm doing it, and I'm doing it, like you said. I'm recovering from surgery still so it's going to be a while. Let me know if you want some.
There aint no “we”. I don’t have time for your nonsense and I certainly don’t want anything from you. Laters potaters.

Stizo

Veteran
Yeah dude, that's a phrase meaning YOU made shit up. Later yourself, Mr. Potato Head.
Meh. You’re lame for trying to justify a dick move and trying to save virtual interweb face like anyone gives an f apart from your sore ass. If I was a betting person, I reckon you won’t be able to help yourself but respond again coz people who suck can’t help themselves but suck. I could explain again why you haven't done the right thing but that would be a waste of my time.

Onboard

Where’s my Bike 2.0, day 66 of 11/13:
IMG_5709.jpeg

What a gorgeous plant, and the nose is awesome, too! Mild, but delicious anise/kushy.
Thanks a lot, @Karma G.

IMG_5715.jpeg

Thinking she has less than a week until chop chop? Was planning to cut a branch yesterday to get a feel for the harvest window, but forgot about it today too… :LOL:
EDIT: Oh snap, the trichomes are much less milky in the pic than to the eye. Looks like it may take a little longer than a week, then.

Last edited:
Front row is headbangers at 35 days ..i been chasing These seeds quite a while . But it was Worth waiting. These are 2 different phenos,both are extrem stinky.hurts the nose! Sour diesel without the diesel.The Inhale is smooth,exhale is so sour you feel it in your cheeks.
@Karma G the First seed i started was about 33 years ago,this headbanger is the best herb i have grown in my life!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-28-21-50-13-293_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-28-21-50-13-293_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16