What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Stizo

Veteran
All these new vars look nice and frosty but they also look very small and low yielding. Most look like they grow one apical stem and a handful of smaller than golfball type nugs. Seems like a move away from fairly good yielding plants like the headbanger, the biker kush and the sour diesel. It’s a big ask to grow titchy little plants for the duration.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
All these new vars look nice and frosty but they also look very small and low yielding. Most look like they grow one apical stem and a handful of smaller than golfball type nugs. Seems like a move away from fairly good yielding plants like the headbanger, the biker kush and the sour diesel. It’s a big ask to grow titchy little plants for the duration.
Also the way they grown. But most these are medium to well yielding. Not kilo bangers for shure.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Found old harddrive with pictures. Will post some old stuff coming days.

2005 viking outdoor
20240119_182102.jpg

GreenamI

Super nice, I'm looking forward for the flash backs @Karma G! What a surprise to find something like that back

Ah man what a bummer @kro-magnon. I never took pictures in my early years, I was always to afraid. Fortunately some friends of mine did take a few pictures to capture some of the golden moments, especially some outdoor grows I wish I had more pictures of...