What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
20240128_101409.jpg

20240125_193616.jpg

Pink Pie

Maofy Genetics

Hello friends, something has happened with the beautiful testers I received from Karma
First of all, I'll show you the beautiful Black Domina98 x Zizi you can see which power in the strain very branched as I know from then.

Night shot of this beauty
Threema_2024-01-30_21-20-50.jpeg

Pink Runtz x Zizi
Threema_2024-01-30_21-20-28.jpeg

Twin Peaks x Zizi
Threema_2024-01-30_21-20-11.jpeg

The plants now have the 30BT in a 12/12h cycle.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
What is the melon strain made up of ? What's the history behind that lovely offering? Or is it one of those unknown varieties?
Yeah have to put it down as unkown.

The seeds i selected it from came from a old seed trade on Overgrow back in the day. There where mutiple bags labeld fruity skunk with numbers. When popped the variation made me think it was differnt seeds mixed together maybe bag seeds ore whatever. The Melon cut selected was differnt then others, and defantly wasnt skunk related. It got tested and showed conection to OG's . It makes huge fan leafs and has a gassy OG type nose but with a candy green melon back note clearly shining threw. Thick stemmed aswell not like OG. She has a very strong flavour that lingers fully in the mouth, once you have seen here once you will reconize it for ever afther when you see it again.