What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
20240114_130030.jpg

20240114_130045.jpg

20240114_130054.jpg

Pink Mochi
(Mochi v2.0 x Pink Runtz)
Feminized testing

FellaAndrene

Hindu Runtz
(Happy Brother x Pink Runtz)
Feminized in testing
As a long-time follower of your work, this got me excited!

Some twenty years ago, I fell in love with the original Hindu Kush from Nevil - meaning the cross of a Kush 4 female and NL2 male.

We used to get some really good HK from an older head in our town. He used to grow it in an old hen house on his farm. It had superbly hashy aromas, earthy but sweet, very deep - something like Ethiopian coffee and whisky vanilla cigars. I've tried many different HK's from different growers after that, but the first one was the best. Sadly, the guy lost the cut after a bust.

The pictures of Happy Brother you posted in the early 2000's had strong resemblance with the HK he had. But your cut was even frostier, and your descriptions of it made me want to grow it soooo bad!

Years later when I finally got to try some the first OG crosses to arrive from Cali Connection, I really didn't get the hype around them then - because to me, these things felt just like another HK cross, but with dirtier taste!

And, well... Apparently, the original HK was the variety which fathered the TK & OGK (according to Marty/Origins_TK), so I guess I really had the hunch.

But then, I really enjoyed the LA Confidential and other Bubba Kush types, and later I've enjoyed the Biker crosses from you greatly. A good Kush is a good Kush.

Have you submitted the Happy Brother clone for genetic testing, or have you gotten some clues about the origin of the variety by other means? It would be very interesting to know, because to me, it always seemed like the perfect HK genotype.

Maybe I'll be able to snatch a freebie from you in Spannabis - it could be super cool to try out a cross like this - but please, make the Happy Brother BX3, too. :)

Last edited:

GreenamI

That Silver Amnesia x biker kush looks like a golden combination for production, the size of the SA with the density of the biker kush. Is she easy to cultivate or more challenging? and how long does she flower for, 11 weeks of so?