What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey does anyone know how much Tha Melon streches ? have 4 females and 1 male . Also did anyone ever plant any Melon S1's? Im going to make a grow journal for the first time hopefully all goes well.
Tha Melon S1 only 10 packs where ever released, i doubt much from those is online.

As for stretch they do more then you would expect when you look at the big leafs and indica style structure in veg. Think about it as a bit less then OG type stretch.

33eufrat66

Caviar Lime - Melon and Vitamin Z day 36 12/12

IMG_20231217_120029.jpg

Zwischenablage01.jpg

IMG_20231217_120045.jpg

Sledge00

Looking at pix of Smoke Trails and one pheno looks like it’s got Blueberry traits, is the Blue Power a descendent of DJ’s Old Blueberry? Would love some old blues not smoked since the Blue Cheese days.

Master_kief_420grows

Looking at pix of Smoke Trails and one pheno looks like it’s got Blueberry traits, is the Blue Power a descendent of DJ’s Old Blueberry? Would love some old blues not smoked since the Blue Cheese days.
Im guessing there should be some berry in the cross, the cross Karma used is Bluntz from sincity which is runtz x bluepower, so at least some kushy candy berry phenos could be found im guessing? What do you say @Karma G you are the master here 👐🏻💚

33eufrat66

oha i dont really like beery terps in weed^^ i growed some Glo F2 (SPG x Flo) from Alpine Seeds back in the days, It was strong, vital and beautiful fir trees, a great variety but not for me.

I hope for more "play dough and lime kush types" in my pack

Sledge00

oha i dont really like beery terps in weed^^ i growed some Glo F2 (SPG x Flo) from Alpine Seeds back in the days, It was strong, vital and beautiful fir trees, a great variety but not for me.

I hope for more "play dough and lime kush types" in my pack
The play dough was a pheno I would also keep aswell as a blueberry pheno. Then a nice Lime skunk from the Highway Harmony.

Latest posts

Latest posts