What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
20231209_102339.jpg

Fritter Licker x Pink Runtz

Feminized in testing

Sledge00

@Karma G what’s the yield like on the Melon Apple Zi limited editions? Or any info as want a pack for Xmas from your Bx2 Z line. Want a 8 weeker and hopefully vigorous and stretch well like my Sour strains.

Sledge00

Why don't you ask for an egg-laying wool sow?😄😄
Hahaha need something that will fit in with my sour strains. I’m too old for presents so I buy myself packs of seeds 😂 treat myself. My strains very vigorous and stretch so if she’s squat and slow won’t keep up with others don’t want to spend 100 coins on a pack of seeds and they don’t mix with my others. Not much info on here so if can get word from the horses mouth think that’s the saying.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@Karma G what’s the yield like on the Melon Apple Zi limited editions? Or any info as want a pack for Xmas from your Bx2 Z line. Want a 8 weeker and hopefully vigorous and stretch well like my Sour strains.

Yields are medium to well. Not a bulker like the highest yield strains. But does good when grown well. Defantly not in the low yield department.

My strains are rarly 8 weeks. Most be around 9
Some of the ZxZiZi may be good at 8 but will be the faster genotypes.

Sledge00

Yields are medium to well. Not a bulker like the highest yield strains. But does good when grown well. Defantly not in the low yield department.

My strains are rarly 8 weeks. Most be around 9
Some of the ZxZiZi may be good at 8 but will be the faster genotypes.
Thank you I’ll take that into consideration there’s a few I’m eyeing up may try the Melon tini as I run a 9 week room. Cheers KG

DutchHazeDog

Ayo! The karma genetics shop xmas drop descriptions read a bit like generic commercial AI generated text. I mean there is still the info we need but it seems very padded by chatgpt 😅 I don't mind too much but I always thought part of the karma genetics brand was no marketing glitter added to it and by growers for growers.

Maybe it's because i work on llms that I cringe, I wonder what other ppl think.

I love the brand, got stickers all over my grow room and rosin press. Still running the same Josh D clones I selected from a pack a year ago, growing then in 40L each session.

33eufrat66

What is the Blue power in the Smoke trails, i mean is it the blue power from Sin city seeds

( SourDouble x Master Kush} x WhiteMoonshine ) Bx or f1/f2 ?^^

or a Blueberry x White Widow x Skunk #1 cross from Vision seeds ?

greetz

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Ayo! The karma genetics shop xmas drop descriptions read a bit like generic commercial AI generated text. I mean there is still the info we need but it seems very padded by chatgpt 😅 I don't mind too much but I always thought part of the karma genetics brand was no marketing glitter added to it and by growers for growers.

Maybe it's because i work on llms that I cringe, I wonder what other ppl think.

I love the brand, got stickers all over my grow room and rosin press. Still running the same Josh D clones I selected from a pack a year ago, growing then in 40L each session.
Could be. I dont run the webshop its from a friend. I send every retailer a rough info description, they then write there own using that info.