What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali Mist - DWC - 1400w

nooo shit.
AWESOME!!!
thanks for that.
one question though.

When flush the system with just water only for a week (im going to use clearex or else 2 weeks)... will the kali still be able to sustain life without nutes for that long?

G

yes but there is no need to flush in dwc for two weeks...i would flush one week with out clearex just tap water than i would harvest all but the bottom of the plant(a few popcorn buds)cut the roots than 24 hrs light...seriously dwc = no medium when you take the nutrients away they are gone..flush for a week my friend and you dont need nothing but water...she will start eating reserves the day you take away the nutrients...

Brain - so with clearex... could i cut down the flush time to, say, 3 days?

NK- I'm hoping by May 31st. So yeah 35, but they say it can go up to 90... hope not. Actually i will not be surprised if the kali on the right will go take longer to bloom.

Day 49

Well... Some leaves at the top are dead. Yellow, crispy, gonners.
I flushed my system.
Readjusted.
Nothing.
But buds are still cool.
Not using PM right now. I will start back up the last two weeks, maybe.
along with some Gravity.

Right now.
RH - 60%
PPM - 1050-1250
Flora Nova Bloom, Liquid Karma, Hydroguard, Hygrozyme
Water Temps - 70-78F... averaging 74F

Here's some pix

Last edited:

hedphlegm

Great job so far. Very tasty looking buds. It feels surreal to be beholding such good pics of plants similar to mine, only farther along and with much more space filled in between the buds. Can't wait to catch the pre-harvest excitement.

Last edited:
yeah, i love looking at yours.
it's what mine should look like.
nice lush green leaves.

i had a few hiccups with this grow.
but, next one should be fluid.

2 more days!!. Harvesting @ day 75.
The buds i think are done filling out.
They hit a growth spurt a week ago and are not going anywhere.
Trichs are smallish but mostly clear and cloudy with a few ambers.

Going to harvest top half first. then let the bottom buds fill out.
pix in a couple days.

hedphlegm

Nice show. The light green buds look almost exactly like a few of the testers I've taken from halfway down on my Kali, only yours are obviously more mature. Even force dried with low oven heat or microwave, the smoke is fairly smooth and uplifting. One week drying is magic. Interior of buds need to fill out though, as dried buds are very light and fluffy, but covered in crystals to be sure. I'll be very interested to know what you think of the high, especially how the early harvested buds compare to those with visibly higher percentage of orange hairs.

Last edited:
i tested out a very premature bud. a month old premature. it broke off by mishandling. very up high. very short lasting being it was premature. but no body. all head. clear.
so i figure that's a good sign of whats to expect.

And yes. Very fluff. Even the fastest of mine is nothing but fluff. definately not going to have weight. even though it looks like i have a lot. but i think the smoke will make up for it.

just got done drying. cured for 3 days.
just wanted to post up a quick smoke report.

smell: sickly, lemony, sweet. but odorless unless touched. great stealthy herb even after a dry. but when smarked... smoke has a funk to it. can't put my finger on it, though. not skunky. not lemony. like a mixture of it all. nothing i've smelled before.

taste: i can't really comment. imma wait till it has a cure before i comment.

high: jesus. very up, clear, giggly, talkative. come down was non existent. no crash and burn.

overall. 8.5/10. imma make it a good 9.5 next go around.

oh yeah

yield: between two girls. almost a lb. i can not believe it. super fluff. but the yield is great! plus i have the other half of the girls to tend too. so by the end of this go around, i should hit that lb mark. lil taken back by the yield.

G

Glad u like her :) every round she comes out better, lv the no crash and burn