What's new

Joe Biden Thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So he admitted on video he had a Ukrainian prosecutor fired or no 1.5billion in US aid, now he admits the fraud thr dems machine has.

Do people really want a fraud based government? I am tired of all the corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZEs9BRGK4

we already have a criminal gang in the White House, and a fraud-based government. all news accounts (except Faux) say the prosecutor was pushed out BECAUSE he was corrupt. but, that round peg does not fit into your square hole, so... tired of corruption? good on you, i guess you will be pulling the lever for Biden-Harris then, huh...:laughing:

Absolem

Bernie supporters blaming the ghost of "neo liberalism" from the 90s on the state of the Dem party is a joke.

What you have are a bunch of people who claim to hate "authoritarianism" then in the next breath it's "Bernie or Bust". Do these people really believe if Bernie was president and had to deal with a GOP congress that he would be able to get anything other then "republican lite" passed through his administration?

If you don't like fact that Obama had to deal with a GOP controlled congress blame the Bernie supporters.
If you don't like the fact that Trump was able to appoint 3 people to the SCOTU blame the Bernie supporters.
These fools are just part time voters.
If you want to allow the Dem party to be more progressive then vote in the mid terms..
Bernie supporters are fair weather fans when it only suits their needs.

If you want labor groups and environmental groups to have a seat at the table then vote in the mid terms.
Only voting when your back is up against the wall and not supporting the Dem president by giving them the support of the congress is how we get republican lite.

The blame for a Dem president getting nothing more then GOP lite passed when they are president lies on the shoulders of the people who refuse to vote because they are such idealists they would rather give us Trump then Hillary.

Bernie supporters would rather throw labor and the environment under the bus and set them back 10 years because they couldn't get the candidate they wanted.

White Beard

Bernie supporters blaming the ghost of "neo liberalism" from the 90s on the state of the Dem party is a joke.

What you have are a bunch of people who claim to hate "authoritarianism" then in the next breath it's "Bernie or Bust". Do these people really believe that if Bernie was president and had to deal with a GOP congress that he would be able to get anything other then "republican lite" passed through his administration?

If you don't like fact that Obama had to deal with a GOP controlled congress blame the Bernie supporters.
If you don't like the fact that Trump was able to appoint 3 people to the SCOTU blame the Bernie supporters.
If you want to allow the Dem party to be more progressive then vote in the mid terms..

If you want the labor groups and environmental groups to have a seat at the table then vote in the mid terms.
Only voting when your back is up against the wall and not supporting the Dem president by giving them the support of the congress is how we get republican lite.

The blame for a Dem president getting nothing more then GOP lite passed when they are president lies on the shoulders of the people who refuse to vote because they are such idealists they would rather give us Trump then Hillary.

Bernie supporters would rather throw labor and the environment under the bus and set them back 10 years because they couldn't get the candidate they wanted.

AS A BERNIE SUPPORTER, I love this post so much....

Remember Malcolm? Remember “BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY?”

Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination sits before the senate because THE REPUBLICANS recognized that voting *every*single*time* was the necessary means for gaining control of the Supreme Court and dragging the nation back toward segregation, toward Jim Crow, toward the BAD OLD days - and they pursued that necessary means without letting up...and it took them nearly 50 years...but now, there she sits, awaiting an almost certain confirmation under extreme circumstances because THEY NEVER TOOK THEIR EYES OFF THEIR PRIZE.

THE NECESSARY MEANS IS TO *VOTE*. EVERY TIME. PUSH HARDER. DO BETTER. GET CLOSER. EVERY TIME. The proof is before us. Don’t be blind and stupid: don’t make symbolic perfection the enemy of progress...or we all die in chains.

White Beard

we already have a criminal gang in the White House, and a fraud-based government. all news accounts (except Faux) say the prosecutor was pushed out BECAUSE he was corrupt. but, that round peg does not fit into your square hole, so... tired of corruption? good on you, i guess you will be pulling the lever for Biden-Harris then, huh...:laughing:

Corruption doesn’t only come in blue - and only a fool thinks otherwise

White Beard

The commie soy boys and butch bearded feminoids are only voting for Biden because they hate trump that much. It could be a bowl of wet noodles (essentially what bidens brain is) running against trump the the bowl of wet noodles would get all the lefty votes.

Lefties hate masculinity and a man that stands up for america. They are 100% ignoring bidens history of inadvertant racism, his history of inappropriately kissing, touching and groping women of all ages young and elderly as well as children. His history of being a hard on nazi against drug crimes and putting black men in jail at a higher rate for minor offenses 1994 crime bill watch his speech on that.

Biden really isn't a friend of the lefties, if you really look at it closely Biden is actually more conserative than most Republicans, he opposed drugs, abortion, marijuana legalization, is pro taxes, is pro control, is a flip flopper on things like guns, oil and fracking he is a self serving liar ass career politician that is a pro at saying what ever it takes to who ever for a vote this is how he's done next to nothing but remained in politics for 47 years, it's the age old case of it's not what you know but who you'll blow

Congrats you radical left you voted for one of the biggest conservative assholes to ever enter politics

Dude, you’re getting too emotionally wrapped up in your “opinions”, maybe you should get your test checked. You’re all about MEN, to be sure, but men are supposed to have integrity, be rational, cool-headed, be able to make clear-eyed assessments and formulate effective plans of action...and you show no signs of any of that - nor does your boy Trump, nor any of his cartoon crime bosses: they’re working hard to sell us ALL down the river - and you just can’t WAIT for them to finish the job, so America can be ‘great’ again...WTF???

Wow. How...”masculine”....

You should think about the shit you take on board before you spray it back out - you and your “soy boys” and “men standing up for America”, your “radical left” fairy tales...you say Biden is MORE conservative than conservatives, but you hammer him with a string of traditional “republican” hawking points - to make HIM look bad, but not the OGs you compare him to? Completely missing the fact that the clowns you support, cheer and vote for are EVERY BIT as bad as, and even more experienced than, the very worst you can make up about Biden, like somehow your cross eyed bullshit is invisible and we can’t see you doing it...but I guess that’s because you can’t see YOURSELF doing it - and if you had read through your post before you clicked “post” you might have sounded less like a scorched brain-pan & more like a citizen.

Here’s what you know about “lefties”: *NOTHING*
Here’s what you know about Biden: *NOTHING*
Here’s what you know about the “modern patriots”: *NOTHING*

You only repeat what you’ve been told - without reflection, without consideration, without even a shred of actual research or personal knowledge. It all just goes in one end and comes out the other, unchanged, unprocessed, unrelated to anything real. It’s all asshole signaling: waving the idiot man-baby flag, preaching the condescending horseshit that has been driving this nation into the ditch for the last 40 years (24 years of GOP administrations vs 16 years of Dem admins - and most of those 16 with scorched-earth “conservatives” running congress and *actively* sabotaging the USA).

“Biden’s not y’all’s friend!” No shit, Einstein...but MY HOME - the nation I love - on fire thanks to your Proud Babies & ‘tacticool’ camo neck-beard cowboys, and the best y’all can come up with is fucking with the firemen and starting more blazes and beating your chests and screeching like striped-ass apes. Weaponized schoolboy pranks and two-bit schoolyard bullies.

Biden doesn’t HAVE to be my friend: he just needs to get the fires under control and keep the current lunatics from driving us back in the ditch - or off the cliff - because WE ALL KNOW we can’t count on *y’all* to get any of the needful shit done...and we’re out of time, out of options, and out of patience.

You fail to lead, and you’re much too good at sucking up to glib, treason-talking con-men, so get the fuck out of the way.

[YOUTUBEIF]bQVsyvuij20[/YOUTUBEIF]

Absolem

AS A BERNIE SUPPORTER, I love this post so much....

Remember Malcolm? Remember “BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY?”

Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination sits before the senate because THE REPUBLICANS recognized that voting *every*single*time* was the necessary means for gaining control of the Supreme Court and dragging the nation back toward segregation, toward Jim Crow, toward the BAD OLD days - and they pursued that necessary means without letting up...and it took them nearly 50 years...but now, there she sits, awaiting an almost certain confirmation under extreme circumstances because THEY NEVER TOOK THEIR EYES OFF THEIR PRIZE.

THE NECESSARY MEANS IS TO *VOTE*. EVERY TIME. PUSH HARDER. DO BETTER. GET CLOSER. EVERY TIME. The proof is before us. Don’t be blind and stupid: don’t make symbolic perfection the enemy of progress...or we all die in chains

Thanks White Beard.

You said it so much better. I'm jealous how the GOP never lets off the gas.

Not sure but it seems the Dem party started to fracture in the late 80's. By Bill's second term congress was lost to the GOP for the first in 40 years regarding the Senate.

Really the dem party coalition is very broad. It's hard to please all these groups every election. Blue collar factory worker's, unions, academia, minorities, and environmental groups. It seems they started to turn on each other and gave up on the importance of voting. And it shows.

Straight up pissed we gave up the SCOTUS for many years over 80k votes between Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.
At this point Robert's is our only hope for keeping the SCOTUS at bay from becoming a nut house. I've been rather surprised by his voting patterns. Pleased I should say. He's not a GOP rubber stamp.

Hope all is well. Take Care.

Peace.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
At this point Robert's is our only hope for keeping the SCOTUS at bay from becoming a nut house. I've been rather surprised by his voting patterns. Pleased I should say. He's not a GOP rubber stamp.

even if Roberts continues to drive the right insane by being an independent thinker, we are still gonna be stuck with 5-4 decisions for years. the GOP screams about court-packing, but likes it in state courts. Arizona & Georgia have both expanded their state Supreme Courts recently, and Iowa has gifted their GOP governor power over the commission that picks the slates of qualified attorneys for him to choose from. particularly disingenuous of Arizonas' Gov to say "we should not change our institutions" after expanding their Supreme Court from 5 to 7, allowing him more picks than any other governor in state history. i'm thinking that Biden, if he wins, SHOULD expand the SC to make the difference after the GOPs obstinacy over Obamas lost pick, and their rushing through this last blatantly partisan "candidate". if they don't like it? fuck 'em... i say either 2 of chumps picks resign, or Biden sticks 2 of his on there to make it even.:woohoo: "two wrongs don't make a right, but they sure make it even":tiphat:

Cannavore

Veteran

What you have are a bunch of people who claim to hate "authoritarianism" then in the next breath it's "Bernie or Bust". Do these people really believe if Bernie was president and had to deal with a GOP congress that he would be able to get anything other then "republican lite" passed through his administration?

If you want labor groups and environmental groups to have a seat at the table then vote in the mid terms.

dogshit post. but then again libs are abhorrent so i wouldnt expect anything less.

I am still blown away they cheated so they could get Biden... maybe they wanted to lose bigly then have a massive rebound in you guessed it , FOUR MORE YEARS...that's right kiddies... FOUR MORE YEARS !:dance013:

T

TakenByTheSky

dogshit post. but then again libs are abhorrent so i wouldnt expect anything less.

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am still blown away they cheated so they could get Biden... maybe they wanted to lose bigly then have a massive rebound in you guessed it , FOUR MORE YEARS...that's right kiddies... FOUR MORE YEARS !:dance013:

9 Days before the BLUE TSUNAMI. You were warned!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

And the Bern went along with it, again. They must have paid him off, again. And he accepted and went away, again.

They don't want biden, they want cameltoe.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Incredibly fucking creepy.

What is even more disturbing is that the parents don't throat punch that mfkr.
Oh no, he's a powerful man with autoratay!!!
I'da throat punched him IDGAF who he "is" or who he is protected by.

Creepy lecherous DJT.

Attachments

• download (6).jpg
    download (6).jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 16
  • download (5).jpg
    download (5).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 11
  • images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 13
  • images (3).jpg