What's new

Joe Biden Thread

. How many investigations need be done on Biden before your satisfied. Id guess you wont ever be satisfied. WHAT TRUMP DID WAS ILLEGAL !!. Its not the only thing hes done that would impeach any POTUS. This has been hashed out so many times. Biden ain't going to jail. All this BS laptop is doing is distracting you and others from real crimes. Biden is not POTUS. You think Trumps less corrupt. You guys talk like corrupt politicians is something new. All politicians are self serving. Trump was a crook before he got elected. Whom even voted for him had to know he was a cooked conman and a Rapist and didn't care.. Hes even more crooked and corrupt now if that's even possible..

Trump did nothing illegal whatsoever... If he did they would have locked him up already , nobody is covering Trump so you knowe if there was anything there we would have it... You cant say the same for Biden, Pelosi, Oboomba, Clinton..if the entire system wasn't protecting these fuckers they would be in jail... the entire media is teamed up to protect these scumfucks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump did nothing illegal whatsoever... If he did they would have locked him up already , nobody is covering Trump so you knowe if there was anything there we would have it... You cant say the same for Biden, Pelosi, Oboomba, Clinton..if the entire system wasn't protecting these fuckers they would be in jail... the entire media is teamed up to protect these scumfucks

:laughing:, That's not gonna happen Mr.Bot. No POTUS can be locked up. You should know that.

med4u

Veteran
Photo dumps of bidens being dropped like bombs
And Ashley's diary from rehab/showrs with dad
One photo of hunter fucking what looks to be a young child...sick fuckers
Dumps are being censored as fast as they come out but many screen shots
I dont think you could post on here

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Photo dumps of bidens being dropped like bombs
And Ashley's diary from rehab
One photo of hunter fucking what looks to be a young child...sick fuckers
Dumps are being censored as fast as they come out but many screen shots
I dont think you could post on here

see post 1548
that link has multiple videos of hunter smoking coke and having sex.
reports that more videos will be posted one per hour.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
get a fricken clue, they were joking...he was joking (or not) he did say"if she was not my daughter..."
politics have paralyzed your sense of humor, if you ever had one.
he didn't grab her pussy did he? lol it'd be more believable were they sex tapes, but hey, they weren't.

med4u

Veteran
:puke:That pic of hunter bangin the child makes me ill
Cant believe hes taking a selfie of himself doing it
These sick fuckers.....i always knew these fuckers where pedos....but actually seeing it is fucking disturbing :puke:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who the fuck jokes about having sex with your kid. Sick bastard.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
it isn't proof of anything, other than naked photos of the two in coitus, it's just a symptom of your emotional dysphoria.
see if your ACA provides for psychiatric evaluation.

yeah guys defect all you can ell the media does it for joe who would expect you brainwashed members not to
joe is running on a lie to himself he said he decided to run because trump said there were good people on both sides in the Carolina incident
biden voters are...er wait cant be that stupid they just have tds so bad they would let the swamp fill back up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZfzJATDmXs

joe the most racist person running for president
wake up smell the herbs

Klompen

Why are so many of you willing and able to see that one side is fielding a pedophile and yet ignore the obvious fact that your side is also fielding a pedophile. I know its hard to accept that you have no power and nobody represents you; but nobody actually represents you. We do not have a democracy, and we never have.

trumps not a pedo he is a playboy millionaire accused of inappropriate touching or rape but better than a pedo
stop deflecting the pedo racist stuff to trump that's another thread

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/KVBJHB.pdf

Raison d’être:Typhoon Investigations is an activist research firm protecting companies from foreign influence and threats.© Droits d'auteur 2020 Typhoon Investigations. Tous droits réservés

TYPHOON INVESTIGATIONSPROJECT TIME-3 -1.

SUMMARY

1.Joe Biden’s compromising partnership with the Communist Party of China runs via Yang Jiechi (CPC’s Central Foreign Affairs Commission).YANG met frequently with BIDEN during his tenure at the Chinese embassy in Washington.

2.Hunter Biden’s2013 Bohai Harvest Rosemont investment partnership was set-up by Ministry of Foreign Affairs institutions designed to garner influence with foreign leaders during YANG’s tenure as Foreign Minister.

3.HUNTER has a direct line to the Politburo, according to SOURCE A, a senior finance professional in China.

4.Michael Lin brokered the BHR partnership and partners with MOFA foreign influence organizations.

5.LIN is a POI for his work on behalf of China, as confirmed by SOURCE B and SOURCE C(at two separate national intelligence agencies).

6.BHR is a state managed operation. Leading shareholder in BHR is a Bank of China and BHR’s partners are SOEs that funnel revenue/assets to BHR.

7.HUNTER continues to hold 10%in BHR. He visited China in 2010 and met with major Chinese government financial companies that would later back BHR.

8.HUNTER’s BHR stake (purchased for $400,000)is now likely be worth approx. $50 million(fees and capital appreciation based on BHR’s $6.5 billion AUM).

9.HUNTER also did business with Chinese tycoons linked with the Chinese military and against the interests of US national security.

10.BIDEN’s foreign policy stance towards China(formerly hawkish), has since turned positive despite China’s country’s rising geopolitical assertiveness

Klompen

trumps not a pedo he is a playboy millionaire accused of inappropriate touching or rape but better than a pedo
stop deflecting the pedo racist stuff to trump that's another thread

I am not deflecting anything. Biden is a pedo. That's not a deflection. Trump is ALSO a pedo. Read what I actually wrote before you tell me what to do.

Latest posts

Latest posts