What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all u guys hung-up on trump... fuk him... if he runs, he ain't winning... fuk him

maybe concentrate more on what sleepy is doing... or not doing.... millions crossing the border... do u know who these people are??? the border agents don't.... 4buck gas, and 4.50 heating oil... but an election is coming up, so ease the restrictions on venezuela ... let em pump... crime is out of control,all the sanctuary cities are moaning... well , u opt'd in , so deal with em.. hamas kills 13/1400 people, and biden is telling the Israeli's to stand down... in the last two weeks , our bases in iraq and syria have come under attack.... what's our response... lets give the cocksucking arabs' 6billion dlrs... ohh yeah biden told the quatai's not to dispense the funds...

who do the iranians think they are dealing with.... they know fukin sleepy joe...

now back to the trump trial...

It's not about being hung up. Trump was a massive failure in truth to power. This new Rep party is also a complete failure.. They also lied to you, to everybody be damn about the truth, the rule of law, and what this country was founded on the Constitution. People like yourself think calling out that is being hung up, IT'S NOT!.

RobFromTX

People like yourself think calling out that is being hung up, IT'S NOT!.

"Calling it out" was two years ago. Now its just a matter of obsession and chronic nagging. Like he said he can't beat biden and when he loses they'll drop him for good. Im more concerned about sloppy joe plunging us into the middle of the next holy war. That will be more destructive than anything trump ever did

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only those who like Trump seem to have issues when anyone sheds light on his crimes. No one here cares if you think its an obsession LMAO. It's never been about beating Biden. It's always been about Trump's crimes against our country and the people he fooled with his lies. He should pay dearly for that.

FYI... If Trump was still in office there would be no difference. He would also support Israel. If you didn't know Jared Kushner is a Jew.

Kushner says Abraham Accords 'more important than ever' as Israel pounds Gaza

Last edited:

RobFromTX

So we should ignore current destructive policies and base it on what trump may have done the same :LOL:

Like i said obsession

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So we should ignore current destructive policies and base it on what trump may have done the same :LOL:

Like i said obsession

You guys are so lost in your own head you can't see straight. My comments have zero to do with Israel. . SUCKERS ONE AND ALL.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
"Calling it out" was two years ago. Now its just a matter of obsession and chronic nagging. Like he said he can't beat biden and when he loses they'll drop him for good. Im more concerned about sloppy joe plunging us into the middle of the next holy war. That will be more destructive than anything trump ever did

You are going to vote for Trump again.

RobFromTX

1698547018383.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

1 of my Medications cost $700 per shot, every month. This is not covered my insurance.

Dental is no better. The dentist will tell ya you need some work done everytime, its not cheap. What they dont tell ya is a cource of Antibiotics will take are of many infestions like an abscess with no work needed. They call it exploratory Surgery lol.

The cost is the #1 reason why most never seek any medical attention.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah. I have one drug that my insurance only covers after a $350 copay. Or I can buy the generic out of my own pocket for $150 because insurance won't cover the generic.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'd hate to tell you what my meds cost.

On a gloomier note, It looks like Biden has told Bebee to chill the fuck out. Backing genocide is not our thing. On the other side ol' Bebee is going hog wild thinking this is his ticket to regain popularity and push his right sided agenda. Defending yourself is one thing, but annihilating innocents is a whole different ballgame.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
1 of my Medications cost $700 per shot, every month. This is not covered my insurance.

The cost is the #1 reason why most never seek any medical attention.
Having lived and paid taxes in Europe, I can tell you that this never happens there. Prescriptions cost $15 - $20 each and if a doctor orders something, that's it, there is no bullshit. The governments buy in bulk and at negotiated prices. Here, Big Pharma and Insurance companies run rampant, ripping people off on both sides. We are the only country where this is allowed, and guess who are the huge political donors.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The USA is hardly the country that people prop it up to be. It is a country where the rich and powerful thrive..

Profits are the only thing that matters. The fast food industry announced a min wage of $20 per hour in California. McDonald's raised the cost so their profits won't suffer. Any COLA % increase is never the same as how much inflation went up.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We used to have anti trust laws that prevented monopolies and promoted competition based fair prices. That's all gone. Now there's allot where Bezos is the only game in town. Having a tax system that allowed billionaires to take all that money off the table killed us. There should have been an escalating system like we had prior to Regan. Billionaire wealth and the national debt run hand in hand because these fuckers don't pay anything.

Latest posts

Latest posts