What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I'm not aware whether or not Biden has been under audit.

Do you expect me to play defense attorney or do you understand that I am simply pointing out that you gave zero shits about Trump's tax returns...?
if i am not mistaken trumps tax returns were finally given up... and if he's convicted, send his ass to jail... so what is good for the goose is good for the gander... whatever that means...

as to given zero shits about trumps returns... go back in the thread... i didn't vote for him, he was and continues to be a shit... HOWEVER... some (not all) his policies i liked..

if u want a list of what i liked, i will provide it...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
if i am not mistaken trumps tax returns were finally given up... and if he's convicted, send his ass to jail... so what is good for the goose is good for the gander... whatever that means...

as to given zero shits about trumps returns... go back in the thread... i didn't vote for him, he was and continues to be a shit... HOWEVER... some (not all) his policies i liked..

if u want a list of what i liked, i will provide it...

So you didn't care about the tax returns but Biden's statements are very important?

audiohi

Veteran
they have trumps returns.. if he didn't pay proper taxes, throw his ass in jail... r bidens bank records important.... i dunno, but releasing em will answer the question/s

they have Bidens tax returns too.

the only difference is that Biden released his willingly. trump fought every step of the way.

Now are you saying that tax records are the same as bank statements?

It's worth pointing out again that congress also has 12,000 bank records of Bidens.... and they still can't prove a thing

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Ok.... did anyone give Zach a badge?

Isn't Zach qualified for clearance to evaluate the evidence?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Stay tuned for our next episode: "The Man Who Knew Too Little" or "I Love Fascism, Give Me My Badge" or "Hold My Beer and Watch Me Play Vendetta".

There's absolutely no way that Trump is a liar...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
morons.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
Biden as a United States citizen is innocent. He does not have to prove his innocence. The burden is to prove that Joe Biden is guilty of something. The Republicans are investigating.

You know that. I'm waiting on the indictment resulting from the investigation. Then I'll wait for the trial.

You may be waiting a long time for the release of the bank records, and I may be waiting a long time for an indictment.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it just so happens the impeachment hearing didn't give them a damn thing so they couldn't shut down the government.

well played republicans.

you'll get 'em next time.
It's being reported that Gaetz tried to call a motion to vacate (the Speakership) and Womack completely ignored him and gavelled the meeting adjourned :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
It's being reported that Gaetz tried to call a motion to vacate (the Speakership) and Womack completely ignored him and gavelled the meeting adjourned :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
in the meantime thousands crossed the border yesterday, on friday during the monsoons in new york, hundreds of illegals were thrown out of the roosevelt hotel into the rain, gas prices just hit 4bucks a gallon, 12 shot in chicago, 8 in new york.... but there is good news... taylor swift has arrived in new york... maybe she can book a room at the roosevelt as they have thrown out 500 illegals...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in the meantime thousands crossed the border yesterday, on friday during the monsoons in new york, hundreds of illegals were thrown out of the roosevelt hotel into the rain, gas prices just hit 4bucks a gallon, 12 shot in chicago, 8 in new york.... but there is good news... taylor swift has arrived in new york... maybe she can book a room at the roosevelt as they have thrown out 500 illegals...
Yup. Look at all those things the House could be working on solving if it weren't for the children Republicans thinking that shutting down the government was somehow a good thing.

You are so close to being self aware.

Latest posts

Latest posts