What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

zachrockbadenof

Veteran

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The state of the Union is shite.

The nation we had before Trump will never be seen again at this rate.

The rats that should have jumped ship are now adamantly stubborn and willfully ignorant.

Don't they understand that we're all watching all of it!?!?!

buzzmobile

Veteran
not a problem... i don't have any shell companies, i pay my taxes... looking forward to receiving the pizza cutter
5 star review and dishwasher safe.

1695977398535.jpeg

OXO Good Grips “Clean Cut” Pizza Wheel​

Most pizza cutters you find in stores are going to be of the typical handled variety — but you probably already know that. Depending on your disposition, you’ll either a) have no problem with that design, or b) wish another style of cutter existed because the handle doesn’t give you the control and pressure you need.
A handheld pizza wheel like the OXO Good Grips “Clean Cut” could be right up your alley. Since you hold it by the non-slip grip just above the blade wheel, you get the ideal leverage for effortless slicing and portioning.

Goldcrest51
a year ago

Should have bought one years ago!
I have started eating pizza quite often as it's a quick meal and the leftover pieces are good for lunch the next day. I had been using a large cook's knife but found it didn't cut the pizzas very easily. I chose the Good Grips cutter as I already own several other of their implements and find the handles comfortable and non-slip. This pizza cutter slices through pizzas really quickly and easily. It's also easy to wash with hot soapy water and a brush. As I said in my title, I should have bought one years ago. Would definitely recommend this item.

Nope that helps and DON'T FORGET THE CALMAG.
It's Friday. Pizzas are best on Fridays.

buzzmobile

Veteran
indeed... friday's is pizza day in my house... the dough is fermenting , the 'grande' cheese is ready, and the mutti sauce is made.... and flour will be everywhere in the kitchen
My dough is out resting and coming to room temp. The pizza steel is on the oven rack and in a few hours I'll bring it to 550 degrees. Pepperoni, Italian sausage, and black olives sounds like a trio worth baking. Flour stays on the marble.

Edited a typo from not to out.

I had to look for Mutti sauce, @zachrockbadenof. I had never heard of Mutti products. I noticed pre-made sauces in their line. Is there a recipe you follow? The sauce recipe I use is pretty simple.

How to Make Pizza Sauce

IMG_7686.jpg

Prep time
5 mins
Cook time
10 mins
Pizza Sauce

Cook: Vincent Scordo - Scordo.com

Ingredients
  • 1-2 cans of San Marzano tomatoes from Italy (if you can your own plum or roma tomatoes, as we do, you can certainly use your product, but San Marzano tomatoes tend to sweet and contain very little seeds). If you can find DOP certified San Marzano tomatoes even better; Denominazione di Origine Protetta (or Protected Destination of Origin) is a governing body in Italy that certifies certain products as being from a certain region in Italy.
  • 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
  • 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Process
  1. In a large bowl, use your hands to squeeze the San Marzano tomatoes to get the correct consistency. You're not looking for a refined sauce, so some pulp and chunks are fine (if you feel uneasy about using your hands to break down the tomatoes, a large chef's knife works well). Next, pick out any basil leaves and tomato core, if present in the canned tomatoes. Move the tomatoes to a large pan or pot and cook down the ingredients (including the Kosher salt, dried oregano, black pepper, and extra virgin olive oil)
  2. Some folks do not cook their pizza sauce but I cook the above ingredients for 8-10 minutes. If you happen to have a wood burning oven in your home you may not need to cook the tomatoes separately, as the intense heat from the oven will do a good job of mellowing out the tomatoes. That's it, your pizza sauce is ready.

Buon appetito

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
My dough is not resting and coming to room temp. The pizza steel is on the oven rack and in a few hours I'll bring it to 550 degrees. Pepperoni, Italian sausage, and black olives sounds like a trio worth baking. Flour stays on the marble.
i usually follow vito I. recipe from youtube... poolish made overnite, next morning the dough, and rest for some hrs, or back in fridge for 1-2-3 days to enhance the flavor... its a good dough, but i'm always looking for a better dough recipe... if u have one, send it along...

shiva82

My dough is out resting and coming to room temp. The pizza steel is on the oven rack and in a few hours I'll bring it to 550 degrees. Pepperoni, Italian sausage, and black olives sounds like a trio worth baking. Flour stays on the marble.

Edited a typo from not to out.

I had to look for Mutti sauce, @zachrockbadenof. I had never heard of Mutti products. I noticed pre-made sauces in their line. Is there a recipe you follow? The sauce recipe I use is pretty simple.

How to Make Pizza Sauce

IMG_7686.jpg

Prep time
5 mins
Cook time
10 mins
Pizza Sauce

Cook: Vincent Scordo - Scordo.com

Ingredients
  • 1-2 cans of San Marzano tomatoes from Italy (if you can your own plum or roma tomatoes, as we do, you can certainly use your product, but San Marzano tomatoes tend to sweet and contain very little seeds). If you can find DOP certified San Marzano tomatoes even better; Denominazione di Origine Protetta (or Protected Destination of Origin) is a governing body in Italy that certifies certain products as being from a certain region in Italy.
  • 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
  • 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Process
  1. In a large bowl, use your hands to squeeze the San Marzano tomatoes to get the correct consistency. You're not looking for a refined sauce, so some pulp and chunks are fine (if you feel uneasy about using your hands to break down the tomatoes, a large chef's knife works well). Next, pick out any basil leaves and tomato core, if present in the canned tomatoes. Move the tomatoes to a large pan or pot and cook down the ingredients (including the Kosher salt, dried oregano, black pepper, and extra virgin olive oil)
  2. Some folks do not cook their pizza sauce but I cook the above ingredients for 8-10 minutes. If you happen to have a wood burning oven in your home you may not need to cook the tomatoes separately, as the intense heat from the oven will do a good job of mellowing out the tomatoes. That's it, your pizza sauce is ready.

Buon appetito
what is kosher salt? rabbi blessed salt? good recipe . legit

buzzmobile

Veteran
i usually follow vito I. recipe from youtube... poolish made overnite, next morning the dough, and rest for some hrs, or back in fridge for 1-2-3 days to enhance the flavor... its a good dough, but i'm always looking for a better dough recipe... if u have one, send it along...

The recipe works best with a scale to weigh ingredients.
It will make enough dough for 4 pizzas. The dough freezes well. I reduced the amount of yeast to 2.5 grams and I don't add sugar. When I make a batch of dough it is on a Tuesday. It's ready for the oven by Friday.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
what is kosher salt? rabbi blessed salt? good recipe . legit
this is the new sauce i bought (6 large cans)... i was told its the shit... i don't cook it, just add a bit of sugar as my kids like it a bit sweet, a bit of basil, and oregano ...

i grow san marzano's , make sauce and freeze it... the sauce is not bad, but u can't replicate the soil found in italy... tho the san mar's grown in calif are real close...

Attachments

• IMG_1657.jpg
    IMG_1657.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 37

zachrockbadenof

Veteran

The recipe works best with a scale to weigh ingredients.
It will make enough dough for 4 pizzas. The dough freezes well. I reduced the amount of yeast to 2.5 grams and I don't add sugar. When I make a batch of dough it is on a Tuesday. It's ready for the oven by Friday.
yep.... i make the doughs on wed, make the pizza's on friday... i don't add sugar, but i do use some honey...

thanks for the link... interesting... i always scale to grams ... i was using fridge water that is filtered, but now using bottled spring water... as to dough.... i'm glad we are on the joe biden thread.... i use...
all-trump.... its 16/18bucks for 50lbs at rest. depot... i have used caputo ,anna, king art 00, n don't taste a diff.... unless i'm using my pizza oven that goes to 800F... then 00 is the way to go... normally i have my stone in my bbq which gets to almost 700F... lots of pizza place and rest's use all-trump... it a general mills product, been around for 100years...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
the government has em, as i have been scammed twice in the last 3years.... i have nothing to hide.... can you say the same about biden??

I'm not aware whether or not Biden has been under audit.

Do you expect me to play defense attorney or do you understand that I am simply pointing out that you gave zero shits about Trump's tax returns...?