What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can't see any scars. normally hidden in crease at bottom of breasts. if fake, well done! or, well-hidden. damned pixels! :smoke:
Good surgeons will go in through the belly button and work the implant up and into place.

A friend of mine had hers done this way and they are AMAZING!!! They fall naturally, are exceptionally perky, and most importantly feel real. They are spectacular for a 25 year old. And she's 44.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I thought it was, I was quite pleased with it and on the verge of proud until I read yours and realized that I am woefully outgunned when it comes to nice comments.

audiohi

Veteran
frankreynolds-whore.gif

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's possible that he has a soft spot for hookers...

It's also possible that Melania isn't married to Trump for the money...

And it's also possible to be struck by lightning seven times...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's the big nothing-burger that is being put out to take attention away from Chump running against Obama and worried that we might get in World War 2. It's just like the broken record on Hunters laptop, Hunters laptop, Hunters laptop, Sub news programming.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It's possible that he has a soft spot for hookers...

It's also possible that Melania isn't married to Trump for the money...

And it's also possible to be struck by lightning seven times...
the first one is entirely possible. the second one...i...uh...he DID get her a green card so she could "work" in this country. I see you read about the Forest Service "smoke watcher" too. i bet that fucker flinches every time he hears a firecracker go off or a car backfire. poor bastard...:eek:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rep. James Comer, (R-KY) and the House Oversight Committee were given access to a tranche of unredacted emails from President Joe Biden’s time as vice president—though they do not provide any evidence that he was involved in his son Hunter’s business dealings, according to POLITICO. The revelation is a major loss for the Republicans leading the committee, who have long sought the emails in question from the National Archives and suggested they might provide the smoking gun required to finally initiate impeachment proceedings against Biden. The emails in question included schedules, Ukrainian praise for Biden’s late son, Beau, and even an article, sent by an adviser, that described reasons the then-vice president had become a sex symbol in the country of Georgia. Comer, for his part, suggested there were more emails Biden conspired to withhold. “The National Archives has only produced 14 pages of what is expected to be thousands of pages if the Biden White House doesn’t try to withhold them from Congress,” a House Oversight Committee spokesperson said. “It’s silly for anyone to try to draw conclusions from 14 pages of documents that the White House cleared to give to Congress, especially when it contains an email that opines on foreign nationals thinking Joe Biden is sexy.”

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"of what is expected to be" why would there be "thousands" of e-mails? they are claiming if there are less than what they hope for, that the rest are "hidden" somehow, a classic "poisoning the well" by trying to frame the situation in unfavorable terms. like asking someone "have you stopped sucking dick yet? yes or no, please."

Latest posts

Latest posts