What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you do know they've been "investigating" biden for 5 years now and still have bupkiss
in their eyes, them not being able to find honest to God actual evidence IS evidence that they need more time/money to waste "investigating", just like all of the "audits" from the 2020 election. slow Joe and Billary must be next-level criminal masterminds if NOBODY can find evidence of their "crimes"...and they think The Chump is a "stable genius", lol...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
in their eyes, them not being able to find honest to God actual evidence IS evidence that they need more time/money to waste "investigating", just like all of the "audits" from the 2020 election. slow Joe and Billary must be next-level criminal masterminds if NOBODY can find evidence of their "crimes"...and they think The Chump is a "stable genius", lol...
so release the bank records and show the world we have an honest joe in the white house...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1695065328711.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think maybe he's burnt on model glue.

I was thinking he'd come down at some point but I'm beginning to think I was wrong.

My mind's eye conjures an image of an angry Gestapo agent hopping up and down screaming "show me your papers!!" every time I read "release your bank statements".

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think maybe he's burnt on model glue.

I was thinking he'd come down at some point but I'm beginning to think I was wrong.

My mind's eye conjures an image of an angry Gestapo agent hopping up and down screaming "show me your papers!!" every time I read "release your bank statements".
you know that famous quote about people living lives of quiet desperation? now they have the internet...i miss the quiet...we should thank our lucky stars he hasn't resorted to all caps rage posting...

thank baby jeebus there's still stoners with a sense of humor here

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
you know that famous quote about people living lives of quiet desperation? now they have the internet...i miss the quiet...we should thank our lucky stars he hasn't resorted to all caps rage posting...

thank baby jeebus there's still stoners with a sense of humor here
no.. problem... RELEASE YOUR BANK RECORDS....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
i use first national under the mattress bank

Hey look! Unc doesn't trust the government either!

Hey Zack... you guys might be able to sit and talk about how neither of you have the money that either side of the aisle plays with on a daily basis.

Maybe even go over how getting us to fight each other takes the heat off of the six figure earners that don't represent the common citizen...?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Hey look! Unc doesn't trust the government either!

Hey Zack... you guys might be able to sit and talk about how neither of you have the money that either side of the aisle plays with on a daily basis.

Maybe even go over how getting us to fight each other takes the heat off of the six figure earners that don't represent the common citizen...?
mean.... the six figure earners ain't the problem.... its the 9-10-11 figure earners who are fucking everything up for their own benefit..