What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
how many ways can i say ..trump aint the fukin pres- fuk him.... where is the open and transparent admin that joe promised.... where is it???

Where was your virtue analysis when Trump was president? Does it matter that he isn't?

You didn't have that same frothing-at-the-mouth hutzpah when it came to Trump being a crook.

Now you want to brush his shit under the rug whilst pointing at Biden...

I think it's obvious that you would have had more than enough to say if anyone demanded Trump's banking records during his presidency.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's recap...

Benghazi got 11 hearings and turned up :checksnotes: absolutely nothing.

The "Biden Crime Family" has only had what, 5 or 6 over the past 6 years? We've still got plenty of chicken fucking to witness by the Republicants.

How's that budget fight going?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Where was your virtue analysis when Trump was president? Does it matter that he isn't?

You didn't have that same frothing-at-the-mouth hutzpah when it came to Trump being a crook.

Now you want to brush his shit under the rug whilst pointing at Biden...

I think it's obvious that you would have had more than enough to say if anyone demanded Trump's banking records during his presidency.
i voted for johnson in 2016, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it- biden said he would be transparent.... so release the bank records...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
betray.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
You're dodging the questions I asked and answering questions I didn't ask.

But you probably know that.

Were you pushing this hard for Trump's tax returns?
how can i say it... trump ain't the pres... FUCK trump
biden is the 'open-book-transparent' pres... release the banking records... otherwise u are a scumbag like trump...