What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
We're not going to have a country to be finding leaders to run it at this rate.

Nobody seems to be focused on uniting and a lot of people are actively trying to divide the nation.

Zach, I appreciate you being honest and outspoken. It's refreshing.

The world is bigger than the USA and has been spinning while we have been destabilizing ourselves. It's been watching.

Trump showed the world a big-talking under-delivering bully with an ego a truck couldn't carry and an intellect shallower than a pothole.

Hell, W was a better diplomat.

Trump's bluster and braggadocio serve to satisfy his supporters, but they're turning the rest of the world off.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
my 'dream' ticket would be kristi noem and tulsi gabbard... either can be pres/vp- one packs a sidearm, the other a surfboard.... the country is going to hell anyway... its like the last scene in soylent green where u sit infront of a big screen and they show u a movie of what life was like years ago.... then u die...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why are you leaving me out?

I think it's worth mentioning.

I suppose that it's also worth asking....

Do you presume that I am happy with the direction of this country?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
my 'dream' ticket would be kristi noem and tulsi gabbard... either can be pres/vp- one packs a sidearm, the other a surfboard.... the country is going to hell anyway... its like the last scene in soylent green where u sit infront of a big screen and they show u a movie of what life was like years ago.... then u die...

This country is as fucked as the people who give up on it.

I won't help you if you are in the gutter versus I will save you if it's the last thing I do.

Pull your head out of your ass and give a shit about the guy who you wouldn't think is deserving and learn something about humanity.

It's sounding like you are a hate away from being a sociopath.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
pretty sure he was asking a question. i'm also pretty sure that you won't answer it.

Yep ...

He's aware that he's dodged the important questions.

He still enjoys laughing at posts and never really seems to have an urgency to answer to the entertainment.

Thing is that he seems to have me in some predefined pigeonhole and won't be bothered to put it out there...

I'm a special agent :D

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Do I have tds if I can spot a narcissistic bigot that should never be in contact with classified information or foreign leaders?

i agree... i much rather have my classified info stored next to my corvette , in the garage, being driven my my drug addicted son, who's hangin with hookers....