What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

RobFromTX

I dont know why everyone hates this guy so much. I mean is it the vaccine conspiracy or his voicebox?

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know why everyone hates this guy so much. I mean is it the vaccine conspiracy or his voicebox?
the only good kennedy is a dead kennedy

1694474019414.jpeg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could be the fact that his largest donors are MAGAts.

And of course there's always the photograph of him being chummy with Mike Flynn and Roger Stone.

1_hID1mmxCp_1-857eRhvepw.jpg

Or maybe it's his previous attendance at Mom's For Liberty

So I'll just go with probably because he's not a Democrat in any way shape or form, and everybody knows it. Except for apparently Republicans who can't figure out why Democrats don't like the guy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems only the worst people are interested in gov/political careers. Good people that know what they're doing aren't interested. That is why there are no good alternatives. We always end up with a shity gov.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Weeding out any alternative options. Seems to be the game plan. Thats why were having geezerfest 2.0

Maybe it has more to do with the guy being funded by the GOP...

Maybe it is because he doesn't say anything that sounds remotely like someone running for the Democratic nod...

Perhaps it's because he believes bullshit and issues some seriously deranged conspiracy theories...

:dunno:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Weeding out any alternative options. Seems to be the game plan. Thats why were having geezerfest 2.0
no, there are lots of options out there, just like on the GOP side. the Democrats are not going to let the GOP pick one out for them though...:pointlaug unless, of course, the GOP lets the Democratic party pick THEIR candidate too...that would be an interesting election to watch unfold. :biggrin:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow...lots of shitty comments on the net.... but yours goes to the top- wishing death upon anyone.... not nice... tho if u got hit by a bus, or shot, or stabbed or came down with a deadly disease , i'd lite a joint to celebrate
Tell me you don't know anything about music without telling me you don't know anything about music.