What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hunter Biden Longtime Biz Partner And Burisma Board-Buddy Going To Prison After Obama

Hunter Biden Longtime Biz Partner And Burisma Board-Buddy Going To Prison After Obama

Hunter Biden Longtime Biz Partner And Burisma Board-Buddy Going To Prison After Obama Judge Reversed

A federal appeals court has reinstated a fraud conviction of Hunter Biden's longtime business partner, Devon Archer,reversing a decision by an Obama-appointed judge (and wife of Mueller special counsel lawyer) to vacate Archer's conviction and grant him a new trial.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ma-board-buddy-going-prison-after-obama-judge

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a trip when some other guy gets convicted but Hunter Biden's name is still attached. It should just read Kevin Archer convicted. Adding Hunters name is just trying to make him look guilty when he isn't. This story isn't even being reported on Fox.

White Beard

i see trump legalizing before i see the biden admin legalizing lol
I can’t see Chump “legalizing” unless he can figure out how to do it, get paid, get credit, and not have to actually DO anything

dog shit comparison as usual.

cops are killing people and their fellow cops are standing up for these thugs, blocking police reform, which means this will continue to happen.

gretchen whitmer's crime is that she is a democrat

you're comparing people who are fed up and want change with terrorists who send elected officials bombs in the mail.
When you’re right, you’re right!

Yeah this terrorist isn't as bad as that terrorist....Got it
hahahaha
One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter...or are you not old enough to remember the Reagan years, and Iran/Conta?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Attachments

• HH9pozR_d.jpg
    HH9pozR_d.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 19

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
But why absolve the DNC? It didn't have to be Joe fucking Biden, no matter how many times it's repeated that he's our only hope. This happens every election.

"he's our only hope" because according to the polls he's the only one of the DNC's choices who can beat trump.

Too bad the DNC CHOSE to narrow those so called 'choices', huh? :bigeye:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Biden is a moderate. He's more electable. Going to a more liberal candidate would have cost votes. First priority is getting rid of trump.

St. Phatty

Do you think there were Covid19 germs in Mike's hair ? And on the fly's feet ?

That makes me wonder about the chemicals Trump uses to hold his collection of fibers in place.

I would not be surprised if he catches on fire like Richard Pryor or Michael Jackson.

Could be as simple as a Trump hair-dresser/make-up artist who smokes.

I wonder what their job title is and how much it pays ?

Oh but the subject was Joe Biden.

That makes me think of BOTOX. :trampoline:

'Boogieman'

Did Kamala really say they are not against fracking at the VP debate even though Joe and Kamala both clearly stated they were against fracking in the primaries? How do they get away with doing shit like that?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Do you think there were Covid19 germs in Mike's hair ? And on the fly's feet ?

That makes me wonder about the chemicals Trump uses to hold his collection of fibers in place.

I would not be surprised if he catches on fire like Richard Pryor or Michael Jackson.

Could be as simple as a Trump hair-dresser/make-up artist who smokes.

I wonder what their job title is and how much it pays ?

Oh but the subject was Joe Biden.

That makes me think of BOTOX. :trampoline:

Yeah, the other one was the 'Before' pic of the fly.
Here's the 'After'.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's called being a fake person and It's what brought you Trump in the first place. Trump might lie over petty shit but I know exactly where he stands on serious issues.

Nope, They all flip flop depending on what helps gets them elected. This isn't something new.

Cannavore

Veteran
Did Kamala really say they are not against fracking at the VP debate even though Joe and Kamala both clearly stated they were against fracking in the primaries? How do they get away with doing shit like that?
Neither of them are against fracking. This is why the left hates them.