What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

audiohi

Veteran
I have more experience because work picked up, back in 2016 I was lucky to get 20 hours a week, now in a pandemic I'm working over 40 hours and putting extra money in my 401k. I do believe lowering taxes and regulations helped the economy. I don't think Joe can change current policy without the Senate.

I bet you must be pumped for the two seat Georgia runoff!

Georgia just flipped for Biden, as a reminder.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
How can any of you be a member on this website and be for trump at the same time. Cannabis people should NOT be for trump. #biden2020!

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i don't think biden is our weed champion.

he certainly gets my choice over chump, but i'm not excited about it.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Biden and the DNC got lucky.

Trump pulled in even more votes than he did in 2016. The Dems lost seats in the House, and didn't take the Senate. They did not get the crushing victory they were counting on.

There was no Blue Wave or Tsunami. I bought into it. I did. But the polls failed to take into account one thing that Trump's team did take into account - the person who just hangs up on a pollster.

If not for the pandemic, Trump would have won handily because Biden is just terrible. Yes, Trump is worse. But apparently for a lot of Americans, that doesn't matter.

I can tell you this. Which ever party decides they need to seriously look at blue collar americans and how their lives are going, whether they're white, brown, black, or purple, and start to appeal to making those people's lives better... that's who's going to win the next election cycle.

My bet isn't on the DNC being the side to figure that out.

BIDEN 2020 END OF STORY. Trumpsters need to just get over it biden is gunna win win.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Biden just went public and claimed victory.

- Righty-oo - so can we now say that the fat lady can sing?

picture.php

- Or is it still a case of -

picture.php

rolandomota

Veteran
306 ! 306! Last ballots are in from the mail it's only a matter of time now today he will officially claim victory trump was crying on Twitter yesterday about how Biden should not claim victory yet, but trump already did that himself typical trump hypocrisy

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
- Righty-oo - so can we now say that the fat lady can sing?

She's getting warmed up. :D

Historically the concession speech should have come by now.

That missing, we have a situation which falls somewhere between a coup and some little weenie terribly afraid of going to jail. Where ever it does fall, this is a place in history where nobody is willing to stand with him.

H G Griffin

She's getting warmed up. :D
this is a place in history where nobody is willing to stand with him.

As long as people remember all those who stood with him for the last four years. The rats are scrambling for the lifeboats now to save their own miserable asses, not because they have morals or care about the country they swore to serve.