What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
A) Neoliberalism is the ideological/spiritual foundation for which the deep state protects B) Neoliberals and the deep state are, literally, the same people C) Your life is over if you spell out what this is in public, regardless of how sound your arguments are D) If you have siblings or parents they'll likely get doxxed and ruined with you. They'll never be able to work again. "Nazi", heretic- all of you, and yours. Forever.

Then you're in a real pickle.

Ask Mike Enoch.
i would really like to see the evidence and/ or a solid argument to support these claims

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Honestly I think the damage is done or whatever. Republicans lost the burbs but solidified their spot in rural America. I dont think they can go back at this juncture, much like the split in the dems between the centrists and the far left, they have their factions. A pretty decent percentage of the Republicans are kind of off the reservation in Q land, I just dont see how a moderate faction of the party could reconcile with that or where the party is currently.

I agree, but am not sure if its a case of the genie out of the bottle or bringing them out of the fog with facts and reality replacing the propaganda.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

twitter is on fire

:biggrin:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I see people protesting at the Phoenix counting facility. They have trump hats and trump flags. You can tell the hawkers sold them all the bullshit accessories.

It looks like a WWF big time wrestling event.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biden and the DNC got lucky.

Trump pulled in even more votes than he did in 2016. The Dems lost seats in the House, and didn't take the Senate. They did not get the crushing victory they were counting on.

There was no Blue Wave or Tsunami. I bought into it. I did. But the polls failed to take into account one thing that Trump's team did take into account - the person who just hangs up on a pollster.

If not for the pandemic, Trump would have won handily because Biden is just terrible. Yes, Trump is worse. But apparently for a lot of Americans, that doesn't matter.

I can tell you this. Which ever party decides they need to seriously look at blue collar americans and how their lives are going, whether they're white, brown, black, or purple, and start to appeal to making those people's lives better... that's who's going to win the next election cycle.

My bet isn't on the DNC being the side to figure that out.

Hempy McNoodle

Sitting here far across the Great Water I have some sort of advantage over you American political commentators. I think it's advantageous to NOT know what your words mean. Words like 'neolib', for example.
Looks to me you Guys have educated yourselves in this subject for so long that you're in danger of disappearing up your own political bottoms.
I 've been trying for months to figure out whether Cannavore is left or right ... and I just cannot see which thru the smoke screen of political jargon.
No wonder you got Trump!

A neo-liberal is the same thing as a neo-conservative, except that they are Democrat, rather than republican. They are different in name and party only. They both follow the PNAC (neo-nazi) doctrine.
AKA the Deep State.

Hempy McNoodle

So, what happened was mass electoral fraud which has been meticulously documented. Watch what happens next...

There is a reason why they tested the Presidential Alert System a year and a half ago...

Clear and Present Danger...

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I see people protesting at the Phoenix counting facility. They have trump hats and trump flags. You can tell the hawkers sold them all the bullshit accessories.

It looks like a WWF big time wrestling event.

Let me tell you something, brother!
The Hulkster sells merch at wrestling shows, dude, and it's actually pretty great compared to that #maga stuff.

Like these Hulk Hogan meat warming shoes:

KungFu_Grip_01.png

They make bacon great again!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Let me tell you something, brother!
The Hulkster sells merch at wrestling shows, dude, and it's actually pretty great compared to that #maga stuff.

Like these Hulk Hogan meat warming shoes:

They make bacon great again!

It's not really my thing, but it is a show! Much like the trumpster show going on where people take entertainment and believe it is true. It is true when you see somebody pick up a 300 pound human and throw him but it's also true that it is choreographed.

The WWF crew was at a hotel we stayed at. They have some large people. I'm a Jesse Ventura fan.

Hempy McNoodle

I wonder if the JFK assassination docs are being prepared for release...
:D

The documents were supposed to be released on 11/22/2017 at the discretion of Madam President Hillary Clinton. But, she lost and so Donald had them sealed for three years under 'State Secrets' because, as he said, "Some of these people are still alive!"
(...And, under ongoing investigation?)

Latest posts

Latest posts