What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Jenny Kush - Rare Dankness' memorial strain

TheMan13

Veteran
I had passed this pack onto my crew recently and hope to start getting pics and info from them soon.
Jenny Kush seeds.jpg
Jenny Kush seeds B.jpg

linde

Lume dispensary has been selling it for quite a while. Nothing special at all with flavor or buzz. But that doesn't mean you can't find a really great pheno. Best of luck.

TheMan13

Veteran
Lume dispensary has been selling it for quite a while. Nothing special at all with flavor or buzz. But that doesn't mean you can't find a really great pheno. Best of luck.

Jenny Kush has always been Big Canna Lume's best seller by a bunch here in Michigan. It is a sativa dominant strain that tastes/smells/buzzes like the Amnesia Haze mother Scott used IMHO. The THC labs they post are consistently outrageous (30+% THC), but the flower sucks to smoke because of its lack of terpenes. I assume that is due to the mass commercial production, but I have watched the terp % of their Jenny Kush drop over the years. The last time I stopped in the Jenny Kush flower was only at 1.4%.

Jenny Kush flower lab numbers.jpg

Actually their #2 seller is a second phenotype of Jenny Kush that they named "Blueberry Crumble".

Their"Jenny Kush" terpenes are Limonene and Myrcene creating the sativa dominant high. Their "Blueberry Crumble" terpenes, on the other hand, are Humulene, Caryophyllene and slight amount of Terpinolene resulting in a more indica leaning high.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is where one of the cuts are coming from. I just have to wait for the weather to break for shipping.
Abundant organics and I think aeriz both grow it. I've tried the AO version do you know who's your getting. It could be the same thing for all I know

TheMan13

Veteran
Abundant organics and I think aeriz both grow it. I've tried the AO version do you know who's your getting. It could be the same thing for all I know

I will have to find out. I am not familiar with the Arizona market at all, or how big of a player the grower I am getting it from is there.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I wouldnt ever rate a variety based on Lume. I have NEVER had a single flower from them I liked. Has to be whoever they have growing it.

linde

I wouldnt ever rate a variety based on Lume. I have NEVER had a single flower from them I liked. Has to be whoever they have growing it.
Lume themselves grow it. But I agree their shit is garbage. As for terps and type of buzz I did nt like the Jenny kush. Many many better choices out there. Now Puff on the other hand has some good tasting stuff. Best dispensary that I've found in Michigan.

linde

Well whoever the head grower is doesn't know how to grow tasty dope. Flash drying? Shaking the kief off? Not ripening? Not sure but all of their shit is garbage. I'm surprised they're still in business with all the competition out there.

TheMan13

Veteran
Yes "they" do. But there is definitely a head grower making the decisions. It isn't the entirety of Lume growing their flower.

Funny you mention that, I just ran across an article about Lume's Chief Cultivation Officer Kevin Kuethe from earlier this year. I guess they brought him in from GB Sciences in Las Vegas initially with some friends. Other than that, I really know nothing about him ...

Well whoever the head grower is doesn't know how to grow tasty dope. Flash drying? Shaking the kief off? Not ripening? Not sure but all of their shit is garbage. I'm surprised they're still in business with all the competition out there.

One thing that greatly concerns me about Michigan's commercial growers and CRA regulation is the unlimited shots given to "pass" labs and by whatever means of remediation they finally get them to pass before hitting their shelves. That should definitely be a part of the conversation we have about commercial growers failures. I assume once Michigan gets their CRA reference lab online next year we will learn some shocking truths about how this system works, just as we have from California this past year ...

TheMan13

Veteran
With any luck, I will find some competitive phenotypes of Jenny Kush & Blueberry Crumble and begin distributing them to Michigan Medical Marijuhana Patients and Caregivers next year and in an attempt to put an end to Lume's state monopoly of the genetics. I am calling it Operation Fuck Lume ;-)~

Michigan's Medical Marijuhana Program seems to be circling the drain since the establishment of adult use and needs some Hail Marys IMHO We at least need some attempts to fight back ...

Latest posts

Latest posts