What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Jenny Kush - Rare Dankness' memorial strain

TheMan13

Veteran
Brought a guy in all the way from Vegas, just to grow garbage. And some how they have enough money to probably have more shops then anyone in the state.

Indeed. Lume Cannabis Co. is our largest Big Canna player by a long shot. They are the largest Single State Operator in the nation, currently with 38 retail stores in operation across the state.

TheMan13

Veteran
But on the Jenny kush note. TMB, a member here and also a member of my circle of friends here in the mitten, is a part of RD, and I respect what he does.

I totally agree, he has been a good guy for a long time. Actually, he has been working with one of the Jenny Kush cuts that I am collecting for this project.

Last edited:

TheMan13

Veteran
Abundant organics and I think aeriz both grow it. I've tried the AO version do you know who's your getting. It could be the same thing for all I know

Abundant Organics does not seem to be as much of a Big Canna player down there in Arizona as Aeriz. What did you think of AO's Jenny Kush flower you tried?

jakespeed

Veteran
I ran her a couple years , she had a lemon haze twist, the high is what kept her around , 70 sativa. I will run her again, she is one I talk about all the time.....oh jenny
17491396-4f83a609ba8a5791307421fb6d9d06ef.jpg

TheMan13

Veteran
My first phenos/cuts for my Jenny Kush project collection have arrived this weekend: JK2 (right) & JK6 (left) on the black tray.
JK2 right JK6 left Aug 19 2024.jpg
JK2 clone 50.jpg
JK6 clone 50.jpg

These two cuts were phenohunted from an original release, memorial packaged, Jenny Kush seed pack from Rare Dankness (circa 2014 Colorado) by Adam_Dub_710.
RDs JK Rest in Rainbows 1st seed pack.jpg

The JK2 is Haze/Sativa dominant, while the JK6 is more Indica leaning. It should be noted that these two picks are very similar to that of Lume's two phenotypes of Jenny Kush (JK2) and Blueberry Crumble (JK6).

Jenny Kush #2 sativa flower:
JK2 sativa flower 50.jpg

Jenny Kush #6 indica flower:
JK6 indica flower 50.jpg

Happy Times

A buddy ran some Rare Dankness seed a while back and gave me a cut of the lady he kept. I thought it was nice, easy to grow sativa-influenced hybrid, sort of a spicy haze nose on top of a skunky/fruity base. I ran the cut in my backyard, she turned out decent for very little special care given to her, mostly just Foxfarm Ocean Forest and water from the hose

1725221865122.jpeg

TheMan13

Veteran
One month here today. These Jenny Kush (Amnesia Haze x Rare Dankness #2) ladies were topped earlier this week. Being cool and dry in this bedroom, along with my rusty cloning skills, babies are more hopeful than likely at this point ;-)~ Pictured: JK6/indica to the right and JK2/sativa to the left.
Jenny Kush JK6 (right) JK2 (left) Sept 14 2004 50.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts