What's new

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
This hash came from a monster Dr. Grinspoon (Barney’s) plant I grew out. This was my first NLD grow and I wasn’t prepared for the beast I created. Here is a pic looking in the tent door, with my lights firing sideways . . .

It never really finished maturing and I finally had to give up and I whacked it at 191 days. I ended up with 25 oz of immature cured bud – from one plant! The flower is weak sauce however, but it gets you high (if you smoke enough) and everybody I gave some to, loved the warm, happy, buzzy, feel good stone.

After a test bubble run a year ago, I knew the return was crazy low with teeny tiny trichs. But it was good. So I went into my freezer last week and hauled out a ½ lb bag of Dr. G and ran a couple of runs in my new washing machine. Quality over quantity is my thing btw.

Just for the record, this shit will definitely get you to a very happy place. I may even have to grow some more . . .

Attachments

• photo2111282.jpg
    photo2111282.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 153
  • photo2111283.jpg
    photo2111283.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 153
  • attach18072828.jpg
    attach18072828.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 146

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Thank you. 160 - 45. I also filtered at 25u because it was immature. I kept it separate after I planed and dried it all. After I scoped it, I just mixed it in with other. I still have another 1/2 lb to wash . . . :groupwave:

@peace

That looks very tasty. Great job!

How does it smoke?

Thanks a lot. I am going to let it age for a couple months more in its pressed form. Unfortunately I don't smoke anymore, even though I want to everyday This will be for tincture. I can always find people to test it in a couple of months though, that usually isn't very hard lol.

Hashislife

Hello community, my new hash, not pressed with 120mic 3e quality. I go to press it in few weeks/months. The strains are sapphire og x zamaldelica x bubble kush x strawberry banana banana grape x others who forgive the name(every strain growing out) it's my last hash until the next harvest friends. When i press it i show you 😉

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Attachments

• photo2114365.jpg
    photo2114365.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 86

Hashislife

Hey, i have finally press the hash, its a little hard, and its flavor it's very hashy a little spicy, with moderate potency (12-15% thc i estimate) with cbn sure, because the effect its a little narcotic, very relaxing and with incontrôlable sleep if you smoke 2-3 joint. It's not the better quality(in purity, but the beer its worst of vodka because is lower in alcohol?) but it have good utilities and make you a trip in old hash time.😉

Attachments

• photo2119273.jpg
    photo2119273.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited: