What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Info on Todd McCormick Original Haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
The Mother of Nevils haze is the 5HzA (not the clone getting around) so yes it does be it a small %, but I actually dislike NL and if I picked up even a small % of it in the high, I would have canned it like I did the SSH.

What you see in the top pick are the two sides of Haze used being the HzA and the HzC the Colombian and Thai sides.

Top left is the Colombian side of Nevil Haze, bottom right is a fully seeded Thai.

Close up of the Thai.

View attachment 19090376
a pure thai huh ?well i got that wrong ha but you get the point i was trying to make on appearances ,,didnt think for a minute youd select for anything other than sativa highs hempy lol yes those 17 /7 times are intriguing for sure an i look forward to hearing more

Latest posts

Latest posts