What's new

Indoor SSSTN

badass-eu

Thank you for this valuable advice 😉, today I noticed other open pods with pollen present on the paper, that’s good! This is my first attempt with a male so I'm a little anxious, impatient, otherwise I can say, but I see that patience is required, nature does things well.

badass-eu

Hello ICMAG family, Quite busy at the moment...little update photos, I notice that it has flowered much more since this weekend (when the photos were taken), but the behavior of the shoots is not quite the same 👀, the soil used is much stronger than the first session this may be the cause, I can see that she is suffering now that she is devoting herself to the flo(claws), time should help her because the soil is fading and we're getting to the date of its nutrients...time for photos!
IMG20240928172553.jpg
IMG20240928172607.jpg
IMG20240928172637.jpg
IMG20240928172657.jpg
IMG20240928172705.jpg
IMG20240928172716.jpg
IMG20240928172740.jpg
IMG20240928172754.jpg
IMG20240928174414.jpg
IMG20240928172649.jpg

I admit that I am not calm about this flowering, the weather is too changeable and this year we have a lot of rain, some leaves are damaged and I do not hope that it is already because of the humidity. .. I'm waiting to see the formation of the buds to be more confident about this flowering, if at least I can carry out my seed project, I will be delighted😊, wait and watch🧐

Maria Sanchez

Looking good.
Yeah, they may have a bit too much N, soil a little to 'hot'.
But it's not too bad, really, and we've all seen much, much worse.
Hope your weather holds out for you, as they're barely flowering at this point.
Keep us updated on the seed making progress!

badass-eu

The weather here is unpredictable between the rain and the strong gusts I'm used this year, good SSSTN is strong I've seen it bend more than 90 degrees during gusts but always stands up straight (I'm thinking about probably placing some tutors to support her anyway), but the humidity can be terrible, that's what I fear...
Now that the flowering is intensifying, at least the appearance of the pistils, I will not delay painting and seeing the magic happen🤞

Maria Sanchez

The weather here is unpredictable between the rain and the strong gusts I'm used this year, good SSSTN is strong I've seen it bend more than 90 degrees during gusts but always stands up straight (I'm thinking about probably placing some tutors to support her anyway), but the humidity can be terrible, that's what I fear...
Now that the flowering is intensifying, at least the appearance of the pistils, I will not delay painting and seeing the magic happen🤞
Both my SSSTN were pretty good against the humid wet weather.
But that still depends on temperature.
Humid + cold is the killer, humid + warm not much problem.
Paint those pistils!! I thought you'd done it already!