What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Indoor Sativa entry level !

aCBD

Hey mate, really hope you enjoyed your walk with the dog!
You nurtured your indoor ladies well, please don't let it put you down. I put out an audible "Oouuww" when i saw the second picture.
Personally I'd cut the affected branch and inspect the other branches if it spreads or not. Safest way would be to kill the whole plant and hope the fungi didn't like the other lady as much :)

Last edited:

Budshine

So I believe it’s systemic but shall I remove the two buds or remove the whole right hand plant so spores don’t travel to left hand plant that currently underlined … looks sincerely unaffected as yet. I mean my bad…the humidity for the last few weeks has been around 70-80percent and even changing the air up and then adding no heat it’s at best been 70.Alarm bells I know…but what with drying wet washing etc I knew I should have sown these at least a month sooner we might have made it…or better chance .I’m learning and I need to invest in some better exhausts and in flows of air for sure ,small steps and I’m sticking with it …I think in todays lingo…I found my tribe… just glad I’m not looking after 200 and seeing that in the corners 😆🥴

Budshine

Dogs enjoyed themselves and their daughter joined us with my mate …part crocodile 😁 we lamented 😆
IMG_2645.jpeg
IMG_2647.jpeg
IMG_2594.jpeg

Budshine

Ouch ! Might sting for a bit ,but I will be smoking a fair bit whatever…hopefully that have some medicine in them @ 7 weeks?