What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Indoor Sativa entry level !

Budshine

Starting to get a bit of shine too the Buds now on both,some of the trichomes are XL and twinkle in the light on the indoor girls 💚💯
IMG_2658.jpeg
IMG_2663.jpeg

Budshine

I bought a Cherry Red Gibson guitar shortly after seeing Floyd at what was then the London Docklands Arena,it was a few years before the Floyd Pulse tour, and went to my local guitar tutor who was a huge Van Halen fan , I said I wanted to learn Comfortably Numb,Wish you were here ,some AC/DC and of course some Van Halen …he said have you got 16 fingers 😂 shortly after the fridge had Laughing Buddha and Strawberry trips in it and not a lot else and it all went a bit Ozric Tentacles 😂…I remember going for one of those walks on the Acid and grabbing a old Sony Walkman complete with little spongey headphones,cassette (tape cassette) didn’t know what was in it , had a bit of an open flat at the time ,people coming going u kno..put the headphones on and was introduced to Pearl Jams Alive album …was pretty life saving at the time … but hey that Cherry red Gibson was a beaut! I still listen Dave Gilmour a lot and the weed on that coach into London Docklands to see Pink Floyd ….🫠🫠🫠🤪🥵😳😁😁😁😄🙏💚

Budshine

The beautiful thing is I have now gone full circle and have taken my little lady a few times to what’s now the 02 Arena in the Docklands,it’s pretty sterile round there now but you have everything including cable cars over the Thames.
IMG_2489.jpeg
IMG_2667.jpeg
IMG_2664.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts