What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

bibi40

Hi mate , report complete :

so my conclusions :

How does the Beldia bit you got compared to the better bits you found in Amsterdam , which was better ?
about 8 samples only 3 can contest with the beldia i got :
- beldia from abraxas ( 12,5€/g ) is slightly better than mine
- niqa from dampkring ( 14€/g ) is superior in taste and effect
- haza from dampkring ( 10€/g ) is as good i would say , different , not better but really worth it

have to mention than king hassan ( 13,5 or 14,5/g ) and trans hymalayan from kadinsky , and ice-olator ( 20€/g ) from 137 coffee are really inferior than the 2 others quality i got at 3,3 and 3,5€/g from my side .

i will travel to morocco ( agadir , not the best place for hash , but i know from previous travels you can get high grade , but way more expensive than in the riff area ) , will be interresting to see what i ' ll get ....

:tiphat:

Last edited:

A lil spanish

That's the hotspot in my zone ....
Spain the south coast paradise
Top dry A+ quality .
Cookies 70 microns
IMG_20221109_161403.jpg

A lil spanish

this is what the new wave know as mutated hash ... or dry hash .
TOp smoke ....melt like Water with fire ...
EAsy to find with good plugs ...
have better qualityes.... But not everybody can have access to It .
beldia .... Blonde .....i see a lot but dont smoke this now ....i'm a fine mouth lol
cheers !!!

brightfruit

Hi all, this is from Egypt.. via Israel..
Anyone with Egyptian experience?
This stuff is really dark brown, very small sparkly trichomes, smells strong, bubbles and gets loose near flame, compact and slow to bend and break at room, smells like a sweet earthy lactic frankincense delicate rose, sweet sweat, molasses, some sort of middle eastern fantasy pussy (sorry not sorry).. but it does really!
The effect is pure clear headed indica holiness.... Reflection, beauty, deep relax. Bright colours, Sleep with dreams..
Only 10g.. , and the source is taking a (well deserved) break 💩, very reliable and honest source. But damn only 10g!!!
My bit had part of a pentagram stamped into the hash,
I love this thread have read the entire thing 🙏 View attachment 18780286
Thoughts, experiences?
Thanks!

View attachment 18780279

View attachment 18780280

goingrey

Hi all, this is from Egypt.. via Israel..
Anyone with Egyptian experience?
This stuff is really dark brown, very small sparkly trichomes, smells strong, bubbles and gets loose near flame, compact and slow to bend and break at room, smells like a sweet earthy lactic frankincense delicate rose, sweet sweat, molasses, some sort of middle eastern fantasy pussy (sorry not sorry).. but it does really!
The effect is pure clear headed indica holiness.... Reflection, beauty, deep relax. Bright colours, Sleep with dreams..
Only 10g.. , and the source is taking a (well deserved) break 💩, very reliable and honest source. But damn only 10g!!!
My bit had part of a pentagram stamped into the hash,
I love this thread have read the entire thing 🙏 View attachment 18780286
Thoughts, experiences?
Thanks!

View attachment 18780279

View attachment 18780280
Egypt is a legendary hash country but never had the pleasure.

Rose smell is mentioned in both RSC and TLT seed company descriptions for the Egyptian/Sinai landrace.

Interesting that they stamp it with a pentagram (like in the Moroccan flag) and then at least a long time ago a lot of Moroccan hash was stamped with the Star of David (like in the Israeli flag).

Can you show us how it looks inside?

brightfruit

Thanks goingrey
Interesting point about the pentagram, is has the circle border around the star, like a magical talisman, your comment inspired some digging in to how vast and mysterious the history and use of the pentagram is.. cheers.
Very different smell to any maroc I've had. Would like to try the RSC Sinai..
Heres some photos of the inside, as best my camera can do.. btw do the photos in my last post still work? For me they don't

Screenshot_20221112-134326.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-140355.jpg

goingrey

Thanks goingrey
Interesting point about the pentagram, is has the circle border around the star, like a magical talisman, your comment inspired some digging in to how vast and mysterious the history and use of the pentagram is.. cheers.
Very different smell to any maroc I've had. Would like to try the RSC Sinai..
Heres some photos of the inside, as best my camera can do.. btw do the photos in my last post still work? For me they don't

View attachment 18780562 View attachment 18780574
Looks very unique. Thanks for posting!

The photos from the earlier post disappeared for me too. :dunno:

sandsmp81

Veteran
@NotYourSaviour

I remember the tbizla from de tweed kamer, but this is going way back to 1999 when I spent a lot time over there on and off for about 10 years.

I remember there was the "rifman" hash selection where there was about maybe 8 different landrace hashes grown in Morocco, this was a time when I don't think many hybrids were over there but there was maybe Pak & Mexi etc etc.

I remember over the years the selection of "rifman" hash started getting smaller and smaller by about 2010.

With regards to the filtered hash you suspected of added terps, I believe that product is made by "hashwarrior" who is regarded in the top 5 of the best farms, the coffeeshop you got it from is known to stock their gear.

I don't know how the Beldia name suddenly got popular I am seeing it a lot more like you, but it is an actual old Maroc sativa (probably brought from Asia?) maybe it's a Spanish or Italian name for it? They seem to be running a lot of farms.

You can buy high quality hash using it from similar farms as I've mentioned, they are really producing some amazing products.

goingrey

@NotYourSaviour

I remember the tbizla from de tweed kamer, but this is going way back to 1999 when I spent a lot time over there on and off for about 10 years.

I remember there was the "rifman" hash selection where there was about maybe 8 different landrace hashes grown in Morocco, this was a time when I don't think many hybrids were over there but there was maybe Pak & Mexi etc etc.

I remember over the years the selection of "rifman" hash started getting smaller and smaller by about 2010.

With regards to the filtered hash you suspected of added terps, I believe that product is made by "hashwarrior" who is regarded in the top 5 of the best farms, the coffeeshop you got it from is known to stock their gear.

I don't know how the Beldia name suddenly got popular I am seeing it a lot more like you, but it is an actual old Maroc sativa (probably brought from Asia?) maybe it's a Spanish or Italian name for it? They seem to be running a lot of farms.

You can buy high quality hash using it from similar farms as I've mentioned, they are really producing some amazing products.
The first time I heard the name Beldia was when ACE Seeds started selling the seeds 5-10 years ago.

As a name for hash instead of the strain I never saw it until like last year.

Twizla / Tbizla was a really common name for many years. Maybe still today? Don't remember if I ever tried the one from Tweede Kamer but I used to get it from Dampkring and The Pink.

Plookerkingjon

Why is Hash so popular in Spain the middle east Europe and I'm stuck in a f****** country where they want to use butane and wax and s*** like that? I mean I get the fact that I might be being exposed to a younger generation and I've seen a lot of decent stuff with rosin presses but I grew up having limited access to Lebanese hash in the leg but we still got access to it through Montreal. And now that it's legal it can't be found anywhere what the f***

Speula

Veteran
I hope a lot of you could already try Charlie Farmz..
The 25g bars are almost like a collectible

Attachments

• B4E56428-7207-4F2E-9DCA-8639F7851011.jpeg
    B4E56428-7207-4F2E-9DCA-8639F7851011.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 471
  • 85B9054A-D6DE-4A00-AED8-F6F5CA95E774.jpeg
    85B9054A-D6DE-4A00-AED8-F6F5CA95E774.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 516
  • EB5CD8A2-966A-455B-8061-AF5C416BF146.jpeg
    EB5CD8A2-966A-455B-8061-AF5C416BF146.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 430
  • A841E8A6-CFF4-41F0-8EDA-CED2390F32AB.jpeg
    A841E8A6-CFF4-41F0-8EDA-CED2390F32AB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,144
  • C1B5188B-2412-4255-A254-9261B7C3B11C.jpeg
    C1B5188B-2412-4255-A254-9261B7C3B11C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 519

bibi40

Since i asked for a better quality , i got this one later :

IMG_20221113_171129.jpg

IMG_20221113_171158.jpg

was a thin 50g bar with a funny logo ,
is really good , but just basic high grade , nothing exceptional ,
got 60g for 185€ .

had to mention than my first attempt with a first person was a fail ,
the man present me a 100g bar with a " GOLD " logo , claimed it was the best quality from his family' s farm , but was just mid-grade which it start price at .... 6750 DHM ( 623€ ! ) for the 100g bar , so i said him that was a lose of time to speak together and just left ...

so was ok for some holiday smoke but not the better qualities and prices since i was far from the rif area .

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts