What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - September 2024

Kree73

Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce a new contest here at ICMag! Again, in partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    Which is the best grow tool/accessory you are using? (or)
    Who is the most inspirational person in the cannabis world for you? (or)
    Which is your favourite growing method?
  • Deadline for Entries: Sunday, 22th of September 2024 (19 days from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 03 September 2024. Winners of August contest will be disqualified from winning again.
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag
    , that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
View attachment 19058965

Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .
What a difficult selection of questions... :thinking:
Q2 - A2 . The most inspirational person in my grown years has to be mr.brunch , he has been on this forum more or less since he started . He helped me get set up on the forum as well as cuttings, seeds . Most importantly he has shown me some good titbits of advice on these girls and how best to manage them . (y) :tiphat:

el mani

Veteran

Sun and mother earth...
full

Salu2

Cannaology

Who is the most inspirational person in the cannabis world for you? I would say Jack Herer who was often called the "Emperor of Hemp," Herer was a passionate advocate for cannabis legalization and education. His book, The Emperor Wears No Clothes, has been influential in the cannabis movement. I met him in Albuquerque NM in the 90's. at the Highland Theatre.

Dura-Haze

Can you explain a little bit about Trichorhina and Porcellionides pruinosus? Where do you get them? Did you ever try Amblyseius cucumeris?

Many greetings from Germany
You can buy woodlice in terrarium stores in Germany.
Die Asseln bekommt man in Deutschland in Terrarienläden.
For example:
Zum Beispiel:
They eat mold very quickly and are good pre-digestors to make the worms' work easier.
Die fressen sehr schnell Schimmel und sind gute Vorverwerter um den Würmern die Arbeit zu erleichtern.
The white ones in particular do not survive outside the flower pot.
Gerade die weißen überleben nicht außerhalb den Blumentopfes.

jonesfam7715

Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce a new contest here at ICMag! Again, in partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    Which is the best grow tool/accessory you are using? (or)
    Who is the most inspirational person in the cannabis world for you? (or)
  • Deadline for Entries: Sunday, 22th of September 2024 (19 days from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 03 September 2024. Winners of August contest will be disqualified from winning again.
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag
    , that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
View attachment 19058965

Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .

Favorite grow tool / accessory is most definitely my rosin press, I've used that thing more than any tool I own lol on my 3rd jack
IMG_20240915_123820185.jpg

Hoodlum90

Outdoor, fabricpots, mainly organic with some tweaks like magnesiumsulfate and silica. Next season i will try to build a soil that will last the whole season fully organic. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts