What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - September 2024

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Luck Everyone :)

"Who is the most inspirational person in the cannabis world for you?" - Is it George? 😝
Hee hee …

George Washington’s initial interest in hemp was as a cash crop, but he decided to grow it to meet the needs of his own plantation. Hemp was used at Mount Vernon for rope, thread for sewing sacks, canvas, and for repairing the seine nets used at the fisheries. Washington’s diaries and farm reports indicate that hemp grew at all five farms which made up Mount Vernon (Mansion House, River Farm, Dogue Run Farm, Muddy Hole Farm, and Union Farm).

goldskunk

my little pots that bring most of my cannabis plants into the world. they were just Christmas decorations from a Chinese store, they were spray painted gold. I was able to keep them for a very cheap price a few years ago... they continue to do the best work after all this time

I Care

Hey, happy to take part in the contest!

I’ve got to say the most inspirational individual in the world of cannabis, for me, has to be Bob Marley. I think the most mainstream cannabis advocate. He has been dead and gone a long time but his music and messages is still relevant around the world. Then he and his beloved women conceived children that continue to spread love and acceptance to unify us and still share his songs in live concert around the world.

I really can’t think of any one person that is
more openly and identifiably a cultivator that billions of people recognize. Not being cheesy. I know Bob didn’t use a dark room with organic hydro fert in soil, it was a different outlaw that showed me that one. But his Legacy of freedom, love and peace endures, and pot smoking.
“smoking herb beings a meditation…”

I Care

nlvigour

Which is the best grow tool/accessory you are using? Black 5 Gallon Bucket :)

Who is the most inspirational person in the cannabis world for you? DJ Short + all the normal cool level headed growers around the world.

Which is your favourite growing method?
- Indoors (DWC or Rainforest 66)
- Outdoors (Guerilla Gardening = sowing the seeds of freedom)

Rocket Soul

My favourite piece of grow equipment?

As recent as last year i picked up a soldering iron to be able to solder ledstars/mono diodes into my diy led builds. This has meant i can go far outside the standard growlights and diy led components and really investigate what a real full spectrum can do with cannabis. I can customise my led supplementals completely on my own in my own house without any need of any forther equipment

Nannymouse

Thanks! I love contests!

Since i have found no 'best' grow method...

I'll have to go with 'the tool'! Difficult for me to choose amongst them all, as i use the turkey baster a lot and those little pipet sucker thingy's for watering seedlings and cuts. But, i'd probably be in a real hurt bag without the pH tester kit. I use the drops cuz the pens are a rung higher in technology than i can seem to master.

If i were going with a personal hero/mentor, i would say that Vic High was quite an inspiration, but there are so many online people, in so many catagories, hard to choose. (so back to the pH tester kit!) My sis gave me a huge wooden carving of Bob Marley(or a look-a-like) smokin a pipe and i put him next to the big clock (cuz any time is Marley time!)

Latest posts

Latest posts