What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - September 2024

TheBlue

I would have to say the most influential person in the cannabis world for me is @MedGrowerTom
Tom's always said he's happy to answer questions and loves to hear ones he can't answer because he loves to learn too. He's only steered me in the right direction with my grows and even just as friends.
Going from 1 joint off my first plant without advice, to achieving some pretty impressive finished buds now, I'd have to say Tom's the shit. Thanks for all the assistance over the years Sensei.

Thank you @ ic mag and @ TheVault for the chance to win!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best equipment/tool has been the bluelab pulse. Its a moisture content and ec meter combo. I get instant results anywhere i want to stab. Its been a game changer for sure for drybacks. Its also affordable and accurate in comparison to the other options.

phatkidgenetics

Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce a new contest here at ICMag! Again, in partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    Which is the best grow tool/accessory you are using? (or)
    Who is the most inspirational person in the cannabis world for you? (or)
    Which is your favourite growing method?
  • Deadline for Entries: Sunday, 22th of September 2024 (19 days from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 03 September 2024. Winners of August contest will be disqualified from winning again.
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag
    , that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
View attachment 19058965

Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .
my favorite growing method is no till organic soil

good luck everyone!

MROrganicGreenz

Outdoor in Soil. At the moment just in Pots and bags, but I would love to try free soil. Sadly missing the garden for it. But yeah, organix and soil and some nice flowers and vegetation around it. Never a bare field with a few pots on it. We need the flora, fauna and mother nature.

DenverVaultBoy

Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce a new contest here at ICMag! Again, in partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 03 September 2024. Winners of August contest will be disqualified from winning again.
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    , that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
View attachment 19058965

Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .
For me it's not even a question, the single most important and influential individual in cannabis history is Mr. W. Mackworth Young. He was the president of the Indian Hemp Drug Commission whose report I quote in my signature. They were the first large scale scientific study of cannabis, and their conclusions should have created progress, but their research was systematically buried. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ind...rugs Commission,the province of Bengal, India.

ice minus

Dear ICMag users,

🎉 Contest Details:
🏆 Prizes:
View attachment 19058965

Feeling sheepish but still unsure what I need to do to qualify in this wonderful opportunity

ice minus

Dear ICMag users,

🎉 Contest Details:
🏆 Prizes:
View attachment 19058965

BEST GROW TOOL/ACCESSORY I'M USING?
Oh, I can smoke this question. And I'm THRILLED to tell you why
1725507287807.png

You see this thing?
You think you've seen these dozens of times before, right? Wrong

I've done excessive research on this subject I feel like - way beyond the testing of the average joe.

Clack Coots and a lot of similar guys will recommend Chapin brand, especially the concrete sprayers. I bought these, and they don't get used, not nearly as much as these specific Grab & Go's do

Here's the thing

The Grab & Go's have a patented (as far as I can tell) technology that shouldn't be unique to them, but apparently is - where the weighted input tube is actually fitted with a metal ball bearing type thing which keeps the fluid pumping through the device even when there's just a teeny tiny fraction of liquid left.

You can use a device with a straight tube for input and get them at any dollar store - but through my many trials there is NOTHING like this device I've found, to date, and I swear by it, sincerely

Go ahead and tell me why I'm wrong, why there's alternatives, why it's not needed - this is one subject I will be very hard to budge on!

Happy to give this gem back to ICMAG and if you think this is "far from a gem" I most whole-heartedly disagree - this thing is a game changer.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Last edited:

ice minus

Dear ICMag users,

🎉 Contest Details:
🏆 Prizes:
View attachment 19058965

Just in case I somehow didn't qualify
Question 2 - most inspirational person? My friends on ICMAG. @PadawanWarrior , and the @Old Piney , and of course to the gentleman who I think is staff on here with the curly haired emoji etc

EDIT - @Creeperpark is the name! this guys awesome!

Question 3 - Favorite growing method? Dirt without a doubt. I shop Sunshine Mix #4 on clearance for $3 a bag at Canadian Tire.

Otherwise, begrudingly, I've got experience in Promix BX and primarily Black Swallow Living Soil KIS MIX

THANKS AGAIN

chiesesganja

Dear ICMag users,

🎉 Contest Details:
🏆 Prizes:
View attachment 19058965

The worst seed bank . They shipped me with original packaging. I asked them , they said all ready hided in a box ...

mr.brunch

Veteran
There are a lot of inspirational people here in the mag, but I think the most influential to me has to be Julian for the massive outdoor grow - what you can, where you can, how you can

Thanks for another great contest, all the best :tiphat:

hfm

Dear ICMag users,

🎉 Contest Details:
🏆 Prizes:
View attachment 19058965

Oh rad a contest!

I love growing indoor soil with a single mainline pulling my center out and down to open things up and even the spread.

Thanks @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds, Phoenix cannabis seeds and Icmag! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts