What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - September 2024

can'tfindmyway

Too old Senior Member
il mio metodo ci coltivazione preferito e' l'idroponica, tutti i miei strumenti me li sono fatti io , quindi difficile rispondere ma diciamo un ozonizzatore per acqua e una lampada uv sommersa... cosi nn uso disinfettanti.
chi mi ha ispirato?... la necessita di fumare , magari poco , ma bene evitando la schifezza che si trova nelle piazze :smoweed: :tiphat:
My favorite cultivation method is hydroponics, I made all my tools, so it's hard to answer but let's say an ozonizer for water and a submerged UV lamp... so I don't use disinfectants.

Who inspired me?... the need to smoke, maybe a little, but well avoiding the crap that is found in the squares :smoweed: :tiphat:

Last edited:

NLbred

I must say this is a great way to get some free seeds..my best grow tool was my temp control..I set it at 78 and leave it as before I was setting timers for more or less cooling/fans depending on the outside temps. this just simplified my days and nights and freed up my time.. thanks IC, the Vault and Phoenix seeds

Boob McNoob

Veteran
For me, the most inspirational figure in the Cannabis Movement has to be George Hirliman, the original producer of Reefer Madness as this cult classic, by its very absurdity, made weed more appealing to generations of a viewing audience.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Which is the best grow tool/accessory you are using?

Love this fuel transfer pump with the 10 ft hose to water the back of my grow without having to do yoga moves. Been using it for over two years and has been one of the best investments for me. Just mix up your nutes in a 5 gallon bucket, stick the pump in and pump away. Nice trigger to regulate the flow too.

IMG_3116.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@SubGirl If it says anywhere the fuel provides the lubrication or "only use with fuel", be aware it could fail prematurely because water won't lubricate it.
I’m on my second one but if the trigger fails within a year, they will send you a new one for free. I use liquid nutes with mine and have not had any real issues except the trigger lost flow control after about 18 months of use. I felt I got my moneys worth out of it tho anyway. It sure helps the back. I don’t remember anything saying fuel only but it works fine with liquid nutes or plain water.

ganja.queen

Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce a new contest here at ICMag! Again, in partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    Which is the best grow tool/accessory you are using? (or)
    Who is the most inspirational person in the cannabis world for you? (or)
    Which is your favourite growing method?
  • Deadline for Entries: Sunday, 22th of September 2024 (19 days from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 03 September 2024. Winners of August contest will be disqualified from winning again.
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag
    , that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
View attachment 19058965

Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .
And another one!

Thank you for this.

My favorite grow method is a perpetual Sea of Green:smokeit:

Alitolla

Hi all...
Which is the best grow tool/accessory you are using?
4 me?an anti-odor filter connected to a good twin-turbo vacuum cleaner!
Who is the most inspirational person in the cannabis world for you?
It wasn't a person who inspired me to grow cannabis but the total closure caused by Covid in 2020. Since that time I have never stopped..
Classic Topping,Lst,Defo...I only use the net to open the vegetables properly. Not for the real Scrog.
Hi all Dudez🙌🙌👋👋🙏🙏🏴‍☠️😎

iTarzan

Veteran
My entry question answer is....

Most Inspirational person
Mountain Girl aka Caroline Garcia and her book The Primo Plant, Growing Sinsemilla Marijuana. It got me really inspired to grow. Even after reading Marijuana Botany by Clarke and A Child's Garden of Grass by Margolis and Clorfine it took an extra push from Mountain Girl.

Vallen

Premium user
Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce a new contest here at ICMag! Again, in partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    Which is the best grow tool/accessory you are using? (or)
    Who is the most inspirational person in the cannabis world for you? (or)
  • Deadline for Entries: Sunday, 22th of September 2024 (19 days from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 03 September 2024. Winners of August contest will be disqualified from winning again.
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag
    , that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
View attachment 19058965

Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .
Most influential person to me is Marc Emery for the legalization in Canada and the USA.