picture.php

picture.php

:yoinks: They look veryveryveryvery good :D yumyum
I had to re-post these shots man, resiny goodness:bongsmi:
Smoke em if ya got em! :D :smoke:
:wave: Low

B

buzzed day

so thats how you do it !!! lol now i just got to do it all shinny like that.peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they all look like total bad asses Core....frost city fasheezy.
peace-T-

K

kallenavndk

Core my friend what a Grow its awesome champ:yeahthats Frosty bicthes :woohoo:

I have a Cores 008 i started from seed in 12/12 under 400 Hps , i have grown diffrents gals from seed in 12/12 and this 008 is amazing...she grows very fast in flower very :woohoo: very cool shit and she is about 30 cm high ,the first buds are starting about 3 cm from the soil and a a nice formation 4 a big big single cola bud starting to take form and she is only 2 weeks in flower krystals is starting to apears on main leafs to :D...Maffe was by me this morning when he saw hes word was "THATS HOW A PLANT SHOULD LOOK" :D hehe nice words hearing out of hes mouth but he right she is realy amazing i think ...If it wasent 4 my shit connection pics already was uploaded but i have to return later today whit them but i promise i will return ...:yeahthats

K

kallenavndk

Here ya go my friend...2 weeks in flower :yeahthats No vege time at all only 12/12

cores1.jpg

Last night i found me self a new dog i want LMAO perfect 4 my plot i think..

plothund.jpg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello IC

first up thanks to all my friends for posting up....i realy appreciate all the green love i get from you guys and gals !
i'm not gonne respond individuallly today coz i am at a gf's house...she can come in any moment so i might have to drop the ball...metaforicly...hehehe

although i wanne take the time to thank my brother kallen here....
i've never grown them 12/12 instanly myself,its nice to see some pics of it actually....seems like its gonne fill out very nicely...gladd i got a nice comment from Maffe hehehe...coz that guy knows his stuff !
thanks again for the pic my friend !

small update
today i brought some more harvest pics....coz i forgot to take some of the little ones....but there's not much to see yet anyway....still did't sex'm so you all know how that looks ey.... i flushed all the plants....in 2 weeks time i got a other case of springtail infestation....its realy costing me time and money...i realy hate them small buggers..
well i'll cut the small talk and show the rest of the Core strains :rasta:

first up 008
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MiSfit E

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dominatrix
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PCR C ! very tasy and smelly pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
veddy veddy nice brudda :joint:
the dominatrix,and the pcr are lookin the bomb...they all are,i think i might bust out a pack of 008 next yo,that looks bad ass too.peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx guys ...the next batch is dry...SSSDH,AH and PB's are ready to trim....but don't have the time lol....some pics of that comming soon....and of the newlings....not to forget the new UK cheese i got :D

Mr.Bill

My man Core. How the hell ya been brother. Coming up with new dank shit daily I see. Well I'm glad to find everybody still here doing there thing. I'll be back through again shortly to go through what I've missed. Just needed to give the shoutout. ;)

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
mmm that pcr c mmmm i have one of the original PC you sent me in flower right now... actually 2, but 1 is a mutant plant and 1 is so pretty. about 2 weeks in in soil. i will get ya a pic.
mad respect
sir

Latest posts

Latest posts