What's new

Sick plants

Outdoor plants in ground growing great till 2 days ago. Went out today and they look like this,,wtf...

Attachments

• PXL_20240626_151135142.jpg
    PXL_20240626_151135142.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
  • PXL_20240626_151126559.jpg
    PXL_20240626_151126559.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
  • PXL_20240626_151112542.jpg
    PXL_20240626_151112542.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
No. Just layed down a lot of roots organic dry nutes...everyone in the reddit thread is saying nitrogen tox,,and heat.i feed em last Saturday so 4 days ago..went heavy ,,but not crazy. 1 teaspoon per gallon. Each plant got 2 gallons of feed water

chilliwilli

Waterboy
That was my first thought but imo n tox should have darker leafs. I also don't think that there is too less iron in the soil but some kind of fe lockout, what can be caused by overfertilizing.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello friend. You burnt the hell out of your plants with fertilizer. Cannabis plants can't transpire nutrients when it's hot. When the temps are hot cannabis will move a lot of water through the stomata to keep cool. If the EC is high then the plant will take up too much nutrients from moving so much water.

Hello friend. You burnt the hell out of your plants with fertilizer. Cannabis plants can't transpire nutrients when it's hot. When the temps are hot cannabis will move a lot of water through the stomata to keep cool. If the EC is high then the plant will take up too much nutrients from moving so much water.
Thank you for that...yep this morning they are all curly topped. But I noticed that the grew a little bit and they were all up and praying well this morning. Do you think I killed em? I mean to say will they get over this and grow back?? Also my we'll water is at 5.1. So I gotta ph up but I don't do it every time?? Also. If your familiar with Recharge microbes,,does it contain nitrogen. Couldn't find on the package. But it's got kelp and humic acid..I put some of that down too..lolo fck me! This shit is an awesome good smoke if u can nail the grow

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thank you for that...yep this morning they are all curly topped. But I noticed that the grew a little bit and they were all up and praying well this morning. Do you think I killed em? I mean to say will they get over this and grow back?? Also my we'll water is at 5.1. So I gotta ph up but I don't do it every time?? Also. If your familiar with Recharge microbes,,does it contain nitrogen. Couldn't find on the package. But it's got kelp and humic acid..I put some of that down too..lolo fck me! This shit is an awesome good smoke if u can nail the grow
Fertilizer is not a medicine and can do more harm than good if applied at the wrong time. Hold what you got friend, and let's see how your plants do in the next 7 to 12 days. Adding or putting anything on the plants at this point may cause things to get worse.

Fertilizer is not a medicine and can do more harm than good if applied at the wrong time. Hold what you got friend, and let's see how your plants do in the next 7 to 12 days. Adding or putting anything on the plants at this point may cause things to get worse.
Yep. That's the consensus. Just water as needed and no more nutes..I noticed that the one sour diesel I have was not as affected as the Acapulco gold..they really look sick..but it rained here yesterday and I hope it will flush some of it out.
Ways a learning experience! Thank you for the advice,,I really appreciate it