What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

Dime

Finally got to the root of it after this much thyme

Last edited:

RobFromTX

1705621639449.jpeg

shithawk420

Veteran
only way your getting me out there is with a big bottle of booze and a couple joints. Some hot chicks would be nice too. im not hard to please

shithawk420

Veteran
on some bigger lakes, small towns of fishing shanties spring up, and they can even get pizza delivered out there. hot pizza makes cold weather more bearable...
i know a guy that goes up to minnesota or michigan every year and catches hundreds of smelt i think it is. freezer fulls. cant get rid of all of it.. been doing it for 20 years or more. I dont know him well enough to go but id go if invited. Those guys party like a motherfuck im sure. Pills,booze,weed etc. Wish i could go. Dont even really like smelt. Not sure what it is they catch. They smoke it all before they freeze it i think

armedoldhippy

Veteran
yellow perch and crappie are favorites. don't know about smelt, sounds too much like sardines. i don't eat them either...some lakes they spear northern pike through the ice, sturgeon too...

shithawk420

Veteran
yellow perch and crappie are favorites. don't know about smelt, sounds too much like sardines. i don't eat them either...some lakes they spear northern pike through the ice, sturgeon too...
maybe it is pike. i think you might be right. Its a fishy white fish i know that

shithawk420

Veteran
I dont know if you guys saw the full vid i posted but i wanna say those neighbors deserved medals for saving those cops. The cops got medals but the civilian neighbors werent mentioned. IMO opnion those cops were incompetent and should of called SWAT or whatever firstthing. I need to watch it again but its amazing nobody got killed. And they want to disarm civilians. Fuk those people. Those civilians saved the day. PERIOD! great vid.

That dumb drunk doesnt even know what he did. I wonder what he was drinking. I cant believe they didnt light him up went he walked out. I think it started over burning leaves or something.way to throw your life away. He will die in prison without a doubt

Latest posts

Latest posts