What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

GenghisKush

Bortposting

1706638588697.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
unless one of the arrestees SAID it was over weed, i'd like to know what made them decide that it was indeed a deal gone bad over pot. never waste an opportunity, i guess...

Dime

I thought the same,with all the legalization,it doesn't seem to have a lucrative black market. Even when it was illegal one rarely heard of people dying over pot deals.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it's NOT lucrative out THERE. it's when it's smuggled back here where it's still illegal that it becomes valuable. got people here on this forum selling damn fine looking weed for $100 on oz that looks (and probably IS) MUCH finer than what we pay $350 and up an oz for. i keep hoping that Virginia legalizing destroys the markets here. i'd love something local for $100 a bag...yeah, it's not the pot, it's the money involved. criminals and crimes, what can you do ?

shithawk420

Veteran
it's NOT lucrative out THERE. it's when it's smuggled back here where it's still illegal that it becomes valuable. got people here on this forum selling damn fine looking weed for $100 on oz that looks (and probably IS) MUCH finer than what we pay $350 and up an oz for. i keep hoping that Virginia legalizing destroys the markets here. i'd love something local for $100 a bag...yeah, it's not the pot, it's the money involved. criminals and crimes, what can you do ?
This but i havent seen any REALLY FIRE ounces for $100. I can get some really good shit with names for $200 or $220. Havent been to a dispensary yet but i might cross the Mississippi and go to one and get an edible or something. Pretty sure its really expensive in IL dispenseies

armedoldhippy

Veteran
$200 is still about half what the better is going for here, in that ballpark. i haven't seen what i would call "fire" for sale at ANY price here for years. somes better, somes worse. much is too damn dry and turns into dust in the bag...makes me wonder just how long it's been since it was harvested. 3 months? a year ? THREE years ? :eek:

Dime

In my circle everyone grows and just trades or gives it away. I make hash out of mine,my buddy makes oil.Only good indoor is smoked as flowers.Clones you can get $20-$30 if they are close to knee high,$7-$10 for small rooted ones. I see people buy snips unrooted online but that would never be considered here.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm in Ontario Canada and if you want to get over $100 an oz it has to be tnt.
i remember getting QPs of good Colombian for $400. we'd take 3 of the oz and make oil with them, and dip the biggest buds in it. they made cool Christmas presents...if weed ever gets back down to that level here again, i'll get my glassware out of storage. ah, the good ol' days.