What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

Gry

Veteran
The film is too neat. The talk of flavored coffees brings to mind the flavor of Bubba:

Gry

Veteran

California’s famous Pea Soup Andersen’s quietly closes in Buellton — for a while or for good?​

Last edited:

GenghisKush

1705300311005.png

moose eater

1,500 Americans dying from COVID each week despite vaccines, treatments​

And with the latest sub-variant there's a reported 50% increase in hospitalizations.

I'm glad to be a P100-masked hermit.

Much of society apparently never attended drivers' education anyway, based on their driving habits, so it's a win:win for me.

And eating take-out from the same restaurants I might have otherwise eaten in, I get the same quality of someone else's cooking, while being able to smoke pot in my underwear at the dinner table, and otherwise behave as the semi-refined heathen I am.

And no one ever yells, "LAST CALL!!", either. And if there's an obnoxious drunk or someone too high at the next seat... I probably know them, or may need a mirror for confirmation of ID.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
And with the latest sub-variant there's a reported 50% increase in hospitalizations.

I'm glad to be a P100-masked hermit.

Much of society apparently never attended drivers' education anyway, based on their driving habits, so it's a win:win for me.

And eating take-out from the same restaurants I might have otherwise eaten in, I get the same quality of someone else's cooking, while being able to smoke pot in my underwear at the dinner table, and otherwise behave as the semi-refined heathen I am.

And no one ever yells, "LAST CALL!!", either. And if there's an obnoxious drunk or someone too high at the next seat... I probably know them, or may need a mirror for confirmation of ID.
mRNA injections.
get ready for the Disease X.
it's an election year.