What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

shithawk420

Veteran
thats terrible.i hate parasites.so it sounds like humans are getting them from crabs.its amazing how parasites work.very intersting to say the least.i was gonna go to red lobster next week too.might have to make a rain check

shithawk420

Veteran
LMFAO!how can they be so stupid! looks like nobody knows anything about history these days.im 35 and i could tell you in 5 seconds whats wrong with that picture.who else would be fighting the Russians in WW2?buncha stupid idiots.i could care less about the guy.it says he was just a grenadier.BUT he was SS no less.OOF! thats a huge blunder.id love to talk to that old SS guy.im sure hes got some good stories

shithawk420

Veteran
Fuck soyboy Trudeau. We will get rid of him.
Does anyone up there even like him? It's none of my business but it seems he really messed your country up.not that it's any better here.just curious.he seems like a soyboy goofball

shithawk420

Veteran
Also according to the books I've read it doesn't seem as likely the Germans would of lost if it wasn't for the Russians bombarding them with their tank Brigades.they tore the Germans a new asshole.

right

Trudeau in black face
1695697880045.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Recall hearing it as American money, British intel, and Russian bodies.
i wonder how many Russians died at Omaha beach, or Sword etc. Mother Nature (and Russian troops) killed a shitpot of German soldiers after Hitler disregarded history in his ill-advised invasion of Russia. Napolean would have advised against it...:dunno: geniuses, huh...bad at taking advice. too cool for school...

• Sad
Reactions: Gry