What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

Gry

Veteran

Mark Meadows had never drunk alcohol before he accidentally downed 3.5 White Claws in the White House, Cassidy Hutchinson says in new book​

shithawk420

Veteran

Mark Meadows had never drunk alcohol before he accidentally downed 3.5 White Claws in the White House, Cassidy Hutchinson says in new book​

Yeah likely story.ive drank those nasty things and if you can't tell the difference between sparkling water and alcohol you need to go to the doctor cause you might have brain cancer.im not even trying to be funny.how does a grown man never taste alcohol ever? And if he did,wouldn't he say something taste different?those white claws are 5% as far as I know.i call liar

Dime

Does anyone up there even like him? It's none of my business but it seems he really messed your country up.not that it's any better here.just curious.he seems like a soyboy goofball
The GTA seems to like him. Rural areas hate him.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Yeah likely story.ive drank those nasty things and if you can't tell the difference between sparkling water and alcohol you need to go to the doctor cause you might have brain cancer.im not even trying to be funny.how does a grown man never taste alcohol ever? And if he did,wouldn't he say something taste different?those white claws are 5% as far as I know.i call liar
ive used the white claw as a mixer and it was not that bad
not my taste but if thats what you have pour some vodka on that and serve it over ive

its cause hes a "...faithful Southern Baptist" like they said
i dont know man, certain religions have their forbidden fruit and they just go with it
but who tf crushes "sodas" like that in the first place?
/just pounding em back,sounds like our kind of guy eh hawk?
the funny thing is the mormon dude knew right away and abstained but never said anything?!
run out and buy the new book now to read the full story

shithawk420

Veteran
ive used the white claw as a mixer and it was not that bad
not my taste but if thats what you have pour some vodka on that and serve it over ive

its cause hes a "...faithful Southern Baptist" like they said
i dont know man, certain religions have their forbidden fruit and they just go with it
but who tf crushes "sodas" like that in the first place?
/just pounding em back,sounds like our kind of guy eh hawk?
the funny thing is the mormon dude knew right away and abstained but never said anything?!
run out and buy the new book now to read the full story
lol pops.did you guys hear about the three legged bear that went to this really rich persons house and raided the pool fridge and drank like 3 or 5 whiteclawes?its a true story.happend early this month i think.see if i can find it.

shithawk420

Veteran
got damn thats a nice house.i wouldnt be leaving my kids in a mansion with booze and three legged yogi bear to get fucked up on my booze.fuck the kids as long as they dont drink the good stuff.and if Boo Boo comes hes gonna have to bring his own damn picknick basket

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Well i dont know boys.i doubt this xbox will hold 8 beers
20230926_140249.jpg
20230926_140229.jpg

right

I love gold TrichRidder its a tangible asset. They can't write unlimited blank checks and deplete its value. Writing blank checks is a roundabout way of taxing the American people. Free money isn't free ,it depletes the value of the dollar.