What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
nope, still made in USA, thank God. i've never had one any newer than 1968, don't have a clue what the newer bikes are like. expensive as hell, THAT i know.
Harley Davidson has three factories in the US, but also Brazil, India and most recently Thailand. These are the factories that Harley motorcycles are wholly made and assembled in, Harley Davidson parts are also produced in factories in Germany, Japan, Italy, Taiwan and Mexico.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Harley Davidson has three factories in the US, but also Brazil, India and most recently Thailand. These are the factories that Harley motorcycles are wholly made and assembled in, Harley Davidson parts are also produced in factories in Germany, Japan, Italy, Taiwan and Mexico.
their website mentions bikes made overseas, but US bikes are built in York PA. and outside of Milwaukee at Menomonee Falls, as well as in Kansas City. i don't have a clue where their 500 & 750 cc bikes, nor their electrics are made. :dunno: they used to import the Aermacchi line of small bikes from Italy...

shithawk420

Veteran
Do the Chinese build Harleys now??
i almost bought a chinese bike.they arent that bad any more.im not experienced enough to ride a big ole Harley except a Sportster.my uncle just got a 1200cc Buell witch was founded by an ex Harley engineer.just looking at it i can tell i would kill myself.looks a lot like this
1695237153937.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Buells more of a sport bike than a traditional Harley. other than some engine pieces/parts, damn little in common. much different steering/frame geometry, higher compression and about 185 HP in a much lighter motorcycle versus much less in a stock Sportster.

shithawk420

Veteran
Buells more of a sport bike than a traditional Harley. other than some engine pieces/parts, damn little in common. much different steering/frame geometry, higher compression and about 185 HP in a much lighter motorcycle versus much less in a stock Sportster.
yeah i know.just making conversation i guess.let me see if i can find a pic of my pit bike that got stolen.i was so pissed about that.broke my heart.puts tons of hours into it and put a 212cc engine in it.looked like a little harley

shithawk420

Veteran
fuck i can't figure it out but there's a really nice biker bar in Savanah IL.got very nice custom Harleys on the wall.and the barstools are made of toilet seats
1695238739655.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I just told one of my cats to politely shut the fuck up and I swear to God he said "no"... and continued yowling until I got up to grab the bong, at which point he thought I had some violent thoughts or perhaps got the idea to take a bit of direction.

But now he's all chill and warm and fuzzy and pinning me down to the couch because he decided to fall asleep purring up a storm on my lap.

Asshole.

At least I have the bong.