What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

Hasch

learning and laughing
Yeah, it started blocking the waterway under that bridge.
Was wondering where did they push it to?

shithawk420

Veteran

looks like we have a contender for the Darwin award.did he lose his finger?that guy was so stupid he thought pulling was a good idea.if he would of calmed down maybe the lion would of let go.i dont know.i dont have much experience with lions.best believe that lion taught him a lifelong lesson

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
looks like we have a contender for the Darwin award.did he lose his finger?that guy was so stupid he thought pulling was a good idea.if he would of calmed down maybe the lion would of let go.i dont know.i dont have much experience with lions.best believe that lion taught him a lifelong lesson
i reached through the fence at the Knoxville zoo MANY years ago to touch a tiger lying on its side facing away from me. it STILL almost got me, even having to turn completely around to do it. they are faster than i would have ever believed possible...soft, too! :D

shithawk420

Veteran
i reached through the fence at the Knoxville zoo MANY years ago to touch a tiger lying on its side facing away from me. it STILL almost got me, even having to turn completely around to do it. they are faster than i would have ever believed possible...soft, too! :D
HA! doesnt Mike Tyson have a pet tiger?Fucking Escobar had a damn zoo.i wonder what they did to all those animals when they killed him.my mom got bit by a monkey once at Brookfield zoo i think.i like monkeys but i wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them.WTF thought having a monkey in an apartment was a good idea?knew someone a long time ago that had one.they wear diapers for a reason.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
HA! doesnt Mike Tyson have a pet tiger?Fucking Escobar had a damn zoo.i wonder what they did to all those animals when they killed him.my mom got bit by a monkey once at Brookfield zoo i think.i like monkeys but i wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them.WTF thought having a monkey in an apartment was a good idea?knew someone a long time ago that had one.they wear diapers for a reason.
his hippo herd is expanding and causing problems. last i read, they were about to meet the same fate he got. kid i grew up with had a spider monkey. big mistake...

shithawk420

Veteran
his hippo herd is expanding and causing problems. last i read, they were about to meet the same fate he got. kid i grew up with had a spider monkey. big mistake...
he had a hippo eh?only one of the most dangerous animals in the world.spider monkey,ill bet the place was a wreck.i heard a story recently about a guy trekking through china or somewhere on a bridge and they had to have sticks from monkeys stealing there stuff.dont know how true but i believe it.if i was a criminal mastermind id train a monkey to steal jewelry and watches but the little bastard would probably steal and pawn it for peanuts and titties.all of us love titties.its true

Latest posts

Latest posts