What's new

I caught my dad with my GF, what should I do?

C

CheifnBud2

I cant fucking understand this situation, but if that was my dad, lets just say he would be in a wheel chair for at least a year.

Original

what does GF mean ?

Grill F... ?

GF = Girlfriend

BrotherBear
What you need to do: if you haven't watched Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay yet, watch it. If you have, contact Big Bob. It's time for some mean cock-meat sandwiches.

You fooled me also, not really an abnormal scenario considering daytime TV, Jeremy Kyle, Jerry Springer, Trisha. Crazy, nowadays people voluntarily go on public television to spill their shit.

CoonLover

what does GF mean ?

Grill F... ?
GF = Girlfriend

BrotherBear
What you need to do: if you haven't watched Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay yet, watch it. If you have, contact Big Bob. It's time for some mean cock-meat sandwiches.

You fooled me also, not really an abnormal scenario considering daytime TV, Jeremy Kyle, Jerry Springer, Trisha. Crazy, nowadays people voluntarily go on public television to spill their shit.

Means George foreman.. like george foreman grill..

VirginHarvester

Veteran
About 15 years ago my boss told me he had been out in Memphis the night before and a friend of a friend joined them and told them he had just found his wife in bed with his dad. He and his dad owned a business and he came home, saw dad's truck in the driveway, goes in and eventually discovers them in the bedroom so hot and heavy they had no idea he was there even.

The word is his wife was SMOKING hot... What ya gonna do, right?

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
DOH!

DOH!

BB you are a fucker! and I don't mean a feisty pot grower either!!! LOL! J/K You had me hook line and sinker! :yoinks: lol! Hey, ya never know what some folks will post on here. Now hook that GF up, lets get cookin! hehehe.... Thanks fer the laugh! Take care... BC

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
man you should have held back the pictures a few posts

I was almost ready to take the bait :laughing:

Yeah, dude, you had me excited, I had popcorn in the 'wave, was getting ready for a good couple hours of what-the-fuck, you should have made us take the bait for a few posts, GOOD ONE! :laughing:

C

Cookie monster

Jeese tell me you cleaned the grease tray on that thing...you dont want another mans grease on your weiner now do ya.:moon:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys :muahaha:
it really caught me too the first time i read it LOL
i am glad so many liked it as well :wave: :friends:

take me 3-4 days to rep you all back, but i get ya
:smoweed:

H

h^2 O

i was like 98% sure i was going to see "yummybud" when i opened the link. That's pretty funny...I'd email it out to people but it's kind of racey