What's new

I caught my dad with my GF, what should I do?

C

Cookie monster

i was like 98% sure i was going to see "yummybud" when i opened the link. That's pretty funny...I'd email it out to people but it's kind of racey

:laughing: Damm bro you must have been baked to think that....yummybud-girlfriend...nah never happen

L

LolaGal

:laughing: I think a few people never got the fact that GF stands for George Foreman grill..........

THC•20

LMFAO, dammit this was the best joke I've read this year. Man I thought this was a true story until I saw the pic..At first I honestly thought you removed the pic of your "girlfriend" since the gap was so large, lol! Then I laughed out loud even harder when I saw the grill. Hahahah with the original concept in my head I thought your dad was a sick yet very hilarious person when I read the "how my GF has been" line hahaha.

L

lorddankinstien

Thats fucking sick in too many ways.

ahahhaha i was pretty smoked up but I thought it was funny :laughing: but your so right it is very sick but if my mom was jessica beal or megan fox or hmmm some other fine ass chick I may have to just pretend im from the deep south. :woohoo:jk

but for reals :abduct:

L

LolaGal

ahahhaha i was pretty smoked up but I thought it was funny :laughing: but your so right it is very sick but if my mom was jessica beal or megan fox or hmmm some other fine ass chick I may have to just pretend im from the deep south.

Now, I'm from the South, and have lived here all my life, and I don't know one person who has had sex with their mother...

I did hear about some Yankees that were into it though... :nanana:

moth

See Ya pops and GF
To da curb, can forgive the GF just so U can move on but as far as pops goes. Ha

Sorry for Your Loss

C

cellardweller

"I caught my dad with my GF, what should I do?"

has anyone mentioned joining him yet??

webguy

If i caught my dad with some GF I'de smoke it with him. We do mean femaleseeds GrapeFruit right?

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Btw...

Btw...

I jus wanted to say, there is no shame in having a GF that is XX large! Some of us jus need more of that sizzling hottness than others. lol BC

Latest posts

Latest posts