What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

hush's 3x3 tent - 400w SCROG - Northern Skunk

Almost!! There looking very yummy love th color. What's your room temperature difference between lights on and off?

Have a goal yield in mind?

Last edited:
For some reason I just want to put salad dressing on a few and eat them ahaha. Looks amazing. Any guess as to how tall they are at this point from the base of their cubes?

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Almost!! There looking very yummy love th color. What's your room temperature difference between lights on and off?

Have a goal yield in mind?

The low/high spread is about 14-15 degrees. I'm hoping for about 10 ounces but I'd be happy with 8.

For some reason I just want to put salad dressing on a few and eat them ahaha. Looks amazing. Any guess as to how tall they are at this point from the base of their cubes?

From the top of the cubes to the tip of the tallest bud is about 18 inches or so.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
A few bud shots with flash:

kQG7Lyj.jpg

waNO7pl.jpg

NOQDjqV.jpg

M

marygrace

Always a beautifull show hush !!

I'm very curious for this nice flowering!

Have a good weekend!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Here are a few crappy shots of the garden right before harvest, with HPS off and no flash:

m68lao7.jpg

sFb9vBu.jpg

IAuObXg.jpg

KDSSZT5.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thank you. I think it's just because of the top of the garden getting all the direct light. The deeper I got down into the garden, the lighter the buds were. I've never had such a dense scrog before.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Me either, Sticky. :D

I've still got an ounce or more of popcorn buds on the plants that I haven't clipped yet. I just ran out of time and so did the weekend. At least I got the main buds off the plants. All I can say preliminarily is that I can't believe this much bud was harvested from under a 400 watter!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Okay it looks like I shredded my goal of 10 ounces! :D

The buds are all dried, but un manicured, and I have over 14 ounces here. I am a happy camper. Final weight still to come, after curing and manicure, but I expect that number won't change that much because of the good calyx to leaf ratio of this cut.

I smoked a tiny bowl of this last night before bed, and it renewed my love for this strain. I've been without it for too long. I will always keep this one growing at all times from here on out. Northern Skunk for the win!

Latest posts

Latest posts