What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
View attachment 18786790

“If you tell a big enough lie and repeat it, eventually people will believe it. The lie can only be maintained for as long as the state can protect the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It therefore becomes vital for the state to use all its powers to suppress dissent, because truth is the deadly enemy of lies and, by extension, truth is the greatest enemy of the state. »

The election was stolen. The election was stolen. Fraud, fraud, fake news, fake news... SQUAWK

Roms

Veteran

Caure.PNG

Cature.PNG

Roms

Veteran
lol flat earth ^^

Mean Mr Mustard, you have a reptilian brain part like every human, no matter what!

Reptilians are entities that order the Greys (dark force U.S G.B. NATO), who tries to overthrow humanity but we are protected by others entities far more powerful, jedi light force. Those gods terraformed the planet and are friend with Russia. ^^

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he does . at least you acknowledge that . you started the argument . i offered an olive branch and the arrogant virtue in you can't resist snarking. like i said .you claim to be an anarchist , that lives in the bush and want free medical care , even promote the covid injection , yet say you have no political ideologies. just leave it. you are not remotely anarchist. you are a sheep and populist
See, you just cannot do it. I have not supported the covid injection. You better learn to read. I have not been vaccinated. I did not claim to be an anarchist nor that I live in the bush, although I did for years. I said if anything I might support anarchy and I absolutely support living in the bush. Medical care is non-political. It is a compassionate service to people; a right.

shiva82

you couldn't sound more political if you tried. you may not be in favour of the covid injection, so i retract that part. You can take back the slander too.Why are you telling me your views on medical care or living in a bush ? are you trying to demonstraate how great of a human you are with words on a canabis forum?virtue signalling.why do you presume people are not equally as compassionate as yourself?i'm really not interested to be honest microbeman. have a good day .peace

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you couldn't sound more political if you tried. you may not be in favour of the covid injection, so i retract that part. You can take back the slander too.Why are you telling me your views on medical care or living in a bush ? are you trying to demonstraate how great of a human you are with words on a canabis forum?virtue signalling.why do you presume people are not equally as compassionate as yourself?i'm really not interested to be honest microbeman. have a good day .peace
Nope. Only responding to you...probably a mistake considering...

shiva82

you started the engagement, i'm sorry but i'm not interested in what you have to say nor do i want to know your political views, sexual orientation or where you think we should live or how politically correct you are or how virtuous you are. I don't want to know. goodbye

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
lol flat earth ^^

Mean Mr Mustard, you have a reptilian brain part like every human, no matter what!

Reptilians are entities that order the Greys (dark force U.S G.B. NATO), who tries to overthrow humanity but we are protected by others entities far more powerful, jedi light force. Those gods terraformed the planet and are friend with Russia. ^^

I have a mammalian brain.

shiva82

lol flat earth ^^

hi roms. just a quick correction .Mr mean is part baked bean and part reptillian

Roms

Veteran

SARS-CoV-2 vaccine and increased myocarditis mortality risk: A population based comparative study in Japan​

Absolem

Journal of Neurological Disorders Potential Mechanisms for Human Genome Integration of Genetic Code from SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination: Implications for Disease​

• November 2022
Fill us on what you find important about this article? Would be nice if you could quote what want us to see as starting point.

My bet is you never even read it.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Just posting links from dodgy sources is pretty pointless. People have been dying suddenly forever, pre covid, including sports people. It is well documented. I posted links but you ignored. If you are going to post graphs at least let us know where they're from.

If there is human genocide how come the worlds population is increasing?

If the vaccine was designed to kill us, why is it killing virtually no one? Four shots and I am still alive, so are my parents in their 80's. In fact I personally know hundreds of vaccinated, all still alive and thriving.

I enjoy your cannabis grows, but this stuff about lizards and aliens is just nuts.