What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

Roms

Veteran
U.S. biological laboratories abroad published by the United States Department of Defense
BGDIIEA.jpg

The US has 336 labs in 30 countries under its control, including 26 in Ukraine alone. It should give a full account of its biological military activities at home and abroad and subject itself to multilateral verification.

shiva82

you sir , are the ultimate sancitmonious sausage . aka hempys little bitch
microbeman , we disagree and i take no pleasure being mean. I will be more chilled with you and respect your views even if i do not remotely agree. the shit is hitting the fan regardless. peace

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
microbeman , we disagree and i take no pleasure being mean. I will be more chilled with you and respect your views even if i do not remotely agree. the shit is hitting the fan regardless. peace
That is the whole thing. What is it that we disagree about? I've never supported a single political ideology, except perhaps a form of anarchy if you consider living in the bush such. I do support free medical but so does Hempy who owns this little bitch. So what is it? Spill the beans. Go ahead.

shiva82

he does . at least you acknowledge that . you started the argument . i offered an olive branch and the arrogant virtue in you can't resist snarking. like i said .you claim to be an anarchist , that lives in the bush and want free medical care , even promote the covid injection , yet say you have no political ideologies. just leave it. you are not remotely anarchist. you are a sheep and populist

Last edited:

comfy markoth

THIS is the cringiest post i have seen for quite a while....

I had to google translate that text even though i could kind of guess. JEEEEZUSSSS.

People haven't just been 'dropping dead' until covid vaccines?? C'mon dude.... do you know what heart attacks are? Strokes?

(DOH- forgot to add quote.... see post below)

1669787372942.png

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran
Yeah but not sure if you all took well the time to look it all and inform yourself about the subject, this last post is about track timing about previous post by Comfy Markoth.

Roms

Veteran
FiizvD0X0AAIsC9.jpg

“If you tell a big enough lie and repeat it, eventually people will believe it. The lie can only be maintained for as long as the state can protect the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It therefore becomes vital for the state to use all its powers to suppress dissent, because truth is the deadly enemy of lies and, by extension, truth is the greatest enemy of the state. »

Latest posts

Latest posts