What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

buzzmobile

Veteran
1704191966386.jpeg

Version:0.9 StartHTML:00000177 EndHTML:00000247 StartFragment:00000211 EndFragment:00000211 SourceURL:

BudToaster

Veteran
i'm pretty sure @shiva82 knows what i have learned - no enlightenment needed.

and just now: high praise from chat ... after our discussion about mitochondria and cellular processes it said:

Your understanding of this topic is impressive!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
World Mercury Project is chaired by RFK Jr. and is responsible for most of the vaccine disinformation for the last fifteen years.

Did you notice that "coinciding" term?

Is it possible that an increase in vaccine production coinciding with an increase in infection could be construed as supply meeting demand?

Or is it only possible that the vaccine is causing the increase in infection?

It's impossible for me to convince you that you have been fooled.

The evidence is evident.

You are going to have to realize that on your own.

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran

More than 200 soldiers and veterans are committed to bringing to justice military leaders who impose vaccination against Covid​

• « When implementing the COVID-19 vaccine, military leaders broke the law, flouted constitutional rights, refused informed consent, and, permitted non-consensual medical experiments and suppressed the free exercise of religion. »
  • « We are committed to recalling retired military leaders who have broken the law and to summoning courts martial for crimes they have committed. »

1704290273129.png

1704290293328.png

Latest posts

Latest posts