What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

BudToaster

Veteran
there's no strawman. nor, according to anything i have read, are the vaccines doing more damage than the disease. "damage control" is all they can do, and i'm glad they are hard at it.

he hasn't yet, don't hold your breath. :rolleyes:
did you miss this? according to the 2005 paper by Kariko and Weissman

shiva82

no link? you keep mentioning them, but... all i'm finding is their plaudits for work on the vaccine you don't like.
what are the ingredients of the covid injections ? how do you know they are safe and effective? how many have you taken? would you take more? do you feel protected now?

Roms

Veteran

Bobbie Jean Carter Found Dead after ‘Sudden Death’ at 41​

1704021956979.png

“I am in shock from learning of the sudden death of my daughter, Bobbie Jean; and I will need time to process the terrible reality of this happening for the third time,” Jane Carter said, referring to the deaths of her son Aaron, who died at 34 in November 2022, and daughter Leslie, who died in 2012.

BudToaster

Veteran
Kariko and Weissman, 2005, paper about using pseudouridine that was the fundation discovery that lead to the igNobel prize in medicine for 2023.

maybe chat can help you find stuff on the internet. the thing i like is that then it can explain what it finds at a reading level i can handle. very fun.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i guess you don't know how to do an internet search. that is so sad. but it explains a lot.
i did do a search. no, i did not go back in time to do so. nothing was mentioned older than 2019. granted, i didn't waste much time at it.
it can explain what it finds at a reading level i can handle.
"see Spot. see Spot run! run, Spot, run!"

BudToaster

Veteran
late starter, i see. :DHappy New Year, by the way. may we all survive to see the next one...:love:
yeah, typical for the time. didn't keep me from working a full time job - my day care was a commercial bakery and i punched a time card when i was 5. fed pans into the conveyor for the loaves of dough to drop into.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
dude, you made a sympathy thread thinking you were dying after a single hit of concentrate . stay off the meds , stop getting 'boosted' take it easy , and have a good new year. cannabis is not for you

He made a thread that you took to mean he was dying... he didn't.

Maybe you shouldn't be recommending people not to take their medication.

Maybe they are a better judge of what is right for them.

You get awfully upset when others give advice, how do you feel about direct demand?

shiva82

He made a thread that you took to mean he was dying... he didn't.

Maybe you shouldn't be recommending people not to take their medication.

Maybe they are a better judge of what is right for them.

You get awfully upset when others give advice, how do you feel about direct demand?
what is the ingredients to these shots you keep lining up for? don't start typing shit answering for other people . you don't make me upset in any way . you are a dork

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
what is the ingredients to these shots you keep lining up for? don't start typing shit answering for other people . you don't make me upset in any way . you are a dork

What shot am I lining up for?

The Pfizer vaccine is mRNA, lipids, salts, and sugar.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Oh please. He clearly thought he was gonna die. He even addressed his ignore list :D

He survived and thats all well and good. Lets not play stupid about what happened though

Being prepared for the worst and recognizing the possibility doesn't mean that was where his chips were laid.

Only he knows what he thought.

We are all dying.

Hell most of us already died suddenly due to the graphene and nanobots or microchips or 5G antennae or whatever...

Have you noticed how flat Earth is lately?

Latest posts

Latest posts